Have an issue with the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 doesn´t work after installing the game

Discus and support Have an issue with the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 doesn´t work after installing the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just acquired Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and when I finish installing it and it starts running all the processes and it reaches the menu to press... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guillermo de Jesus, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Have an issue with the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 doesn´t work after installing the game

I just acquired Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and when I finish installing it and it starts running all the processes and it reaches the menu to press A to advance, it presses and absolutely nothing happens. Need some Advice or recomendation
    Have an issue with the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 doesn´t work after installing the game [​IMG]

:)

Guillermo de Jesus, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even start to install or even show up in the Queue? (I just bought the game.)

Thank you so much for that and do you have the Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, installed? If yes, can you please check if you can install the packs for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II from there?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One Game

Hi TIMEBANDIT,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing and issue with installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Sometimes games will need to download extra content in the background for a better in-game experience. The game should launch normally and allow
    you to play all the features that come with it. For information on installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, check out:

Installation & Setup - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I hope this helps.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Modern warfare 2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

5. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 is saying I need to purchase again but according to Microsoft I already own the title and remember purchasing. Is there still bugs or glitches?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

6. Francia J. Win User

My modern warfare 2 isnt working

Thema:

Have an issue with the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 doesn´t work after installing the game

1. Have an issue with the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 doesn´t work after installing the game - Similar Threads - issue Call Duty

2. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare 3 update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 3 update issue: Hi I’m currently trying to update modern warfare 3 on my console but it won’t install! I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, power cycling my console, resetting my console keeping my games...
  4. Issue playing call of duty through Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue playing call of duty through Xbox store: I have purchased call of duty modernwarfare 3 I have a Oder number But can’t play the game why? 193d495f-70ed-4d5a-8358-9b160292db89
  5. Call of duty modern warfare 3 xbox issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 3 xbox issues: Can somebody please help Purchased the pre order of modern warfare 3 for my son for his birthday. Entered the activation key and downloaded the game. In the xbox store it shows that we own the...
  6. I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: When I go and click on channels for game/party chat. There is a notification at the bottom of the screen that says “disruptive behavior, enforcement, voice, chat, temporary Lee, disabled for...
  7. Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3: Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package 91e68a6a-eeb2-47c5-b2ae-d7df2c9cd935
  8. Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 2009 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 2009 issues: Every time I try to load into a multiplayer game on call of duty modern warfare 2 2009 online my Xbox series x freezes, I can use all other aspects of the game apart from create a class while in a...
  9. I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...: I recently purchased COD MW2 the full game on Steam platform and I am facing an issue in Multiplayer mode where I cannot play certain modes such as: Raid, Co-Op and Invasion or any big map mod,...
  10. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4