Have an issue i'd like addressed! I'd like my Gamerscore back please!

Discus and support Have an issue i'd like addressed! I'd like my Gamerscore back please! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; https://sales.liveperson.net/hc/10740014/?cmd=file&file=chatStart&site=10740014&sessionkey=H8516406488757542495-04d2d9f795e746d58bac498cae04598cK3716124... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Red Eclipze, May 29, 2016.

  1. Red Eclipze
    Red Eclipze Guest

    Have an issue i'd like addressed! I'd like my Gamerscore back please!


    https://sales.liveperson.net/hc/107...5e746d58bac498cae04598cK37161247&postChatURL=



    • Link to the chat I had with support staff who referenced me to this page.

      So the problem is that I was using the windows 10 app and there was an option to gain cash dollars into the Microsoft account based on Gamerscore. What I failed to realize is they actually TAKE your Gamerscore to cash in for money. Not cool Microsoft.

      I've spent years working on the Gamerscore I have to cash in it for a measly 40 bucks? No thanks. It would have helped for a sign somewhere stating your account would be drained for this idea but that's another thing altogether.

      Can you please kindly reverse this silly thing I've done, take the money (I don't need it that bad) and reverse all those Gamerscore points back to my account. I worked hard for them. I like them. Would be wicked to have them again. Please and thank you.

    :)
     
    Red Eclipze, May 29, 2016
    #1
  2. I'd like a refund.

    Billing/purchase issues can best be sorted by talking to an Xbox customer representative through the phone.

    The U.K. number is 020 7365 9792, or 0800 587 1102.
     
    Internet Expert, May 29, 2016
    #2
  3. I'd like a refund.

    I recently purchased Xbox Live for £5.99, however I noticed it took two payments, I'm not happy with this, as it took two payments of £5.99 when i only needed one, and I really need that money back as it was taken by mistake, I'd like an urgent refund please.
     
    Nocturnal NoiZ, May 29, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Have an issue i'd like addressed! I'd like my Gamerscore back please!

    Hey Red Eclipze,

    This promotion does not take your Gamerscore, only rewards you for what you have earned. It sounds like an enforcement action was taken, which we cannot assist with here on the forums. For further assistance, please visit our
    Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in to look into what could have happened.
     
    Mister Beep, May 30, 2016
    #4
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    I'd like a refund.

    Billing/purchase issues can best be sorted by talking to an Xbox customer representative through the phone.

    The U.K. number is 020 7365 9792, or 0800 587 1102.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

    I'd like to know if it is

    Only if it's been modded. If it was reset due to modding any achievements earned or ill gotten pre reset will be locked and unearnable post reset.
  7. ISirProdigy007 Win User

    i'd like to apply for a refund

    i got 2k19 a month before it came out i preorderd the game so i could play. 4 days early when the game came out i played for days. then. one day it was gone but the games. still there on my screen but i cant play. its telling me to purches again and i did
    no refund.
    Hi,

    Please contact the support team here;
    Support
  8. DominumStige Win User

    i'd like to apply for a refund

    Hi!

    Check your
    order history
    if you can still request a refund (the playing time should not exceed two hours).
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Feature I'd like to see

    For suggestions/feedback, you'll want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
Thema:

Have an issue i'd like addressed! I'd like my Gamerscore back please!

Loading...
  1. Have an issue i'd like addressed! I'd like my Gamerscore back please! - Similar Threads - issue i'd addressed

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...: Ive tried un linking and re linking and multiple other methods but i cant use anything discord related on xbox right now. c928bd2a-9798-40b9-87ab-77c1effc977d