Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

Discus and support Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 21, 2019.

  1. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...


    I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try to install the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app. would I not get kicked off Xbox live for changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try to install the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app can someone please help me out with this thanks guys .

    submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 21, 2019
    #1
  2. AngelicaJus Win User

    BLACK OPS 2 NETWORK CONNECTION LOST EVERY TIME

    update: it's happening with the iHeartRadio app as well... disconnecting me about every 3m or so...
  3. Epic Louie Win User

    last.fm

    I use the iheartradio app on my WP7 and PC.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    I keep getting signed out of Xbox Live while watch Hulu or Netflix.

    Greetings, Dez! Thank you for bringing this question to us. Can you tell me a little more about the issue? Are you disconnected from Netflix and Hulu immediately when you attempt to start the app or does this happen while watching shows? Does this occur
    with any other games or apps or is this unique to Netflix and Hulu. Let me know!
  5. addictgaming360 Win User

    Background music for xbox one 2019 does not work

    At first didn't worked, but the reset you and other user gave a suggestion. So I did that. From iheartradio I wasn't even able at first go (the guide button then click iheartradio you get a little music to press play or pause) Now I see that comes up now.

    However after the music plays in the background for couple seconds the app closes out. So I went to another profile to see it does the same results. I had to log my self in to my iheartradio account. I was having no problems (the app didn't close out)

    I was back on my default account using iheartradio the app closes out after playing some music in the background. So I log me out from iheartradio then relog back in.

    Now I am able to play music in the background.

    But it closes out in couple of seconds everytime, when the music plays. So I used the guide buttom then clicked on iheartradio. (the part you see 100 controller 100 music on the bottom launch iheartradio) I highlighted launch iheartradio

    I am not sure what really happen did the factory settings fix it? Did logging out iheartradio then logging in helped not sure. I think it's iheartradio. Would be awesome some if Ambassador use iheartradio to see if they have the same problem.

    Edit still does the same closes out even highlighted launch iheartradio
  6. Klokkwork Win User

    How can I stream live web music ?

    I might recommend iHeartRadio. Great app. I use it on my phone and my Xbox.
Thema:

Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

Loading...
  1. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in... - Similar Threads - question HULU app

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...