have a question about the elite v2

Discus and support have a question about the elite v2 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have v1 joy sticks will they work with v2 controller submitted by /u/CDG_King_Tut [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CDG_King_Tut, Dec 27, 2019.

  1. have a question about the elite v2

    /u/CDG_King_Tut, Dec 27, 2019
    #1
  2. BlastingAxis Win User

    Birthday gaming!

    elite controller v2 I have v1 but I want the v2
  3. WhirlwindAlloy Win User

    Controller lifetime

    I have some controllers that are day one xbox 1 that are still fine and I have home that barely made it a year. If it works use it but if you are going to buy a new one try the elite or elite v2 that is about to come out.
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

    New Xbox Elite 2 Controller (Windows 10)

    The white Elite controller is not an Elite V2, just a minor revision with new color.
  5. DWoodbine Win User

    Sniper Elite III

    Sniper Elite V2 took me by surprise as I didn't know that much about it but ended up loving it. Will also be keeping an eye on the new game.
  6. LoftyBee Win User

    Sniper Elite V2 Demo Shoots Your Face Off Next Week

Thema:

have a question about the elite v2

Loading...
  1. have a question about the elite v2 - Similar Threads - question elite

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 core questions

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 core questions: If i play with my elite series 2 core controller wired On my xbox Will it also charge at the same time the battery? 3d7373a2-3adb-4407-9eea-7ad66afeedfa
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  10. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...