Have a P series Vizio and the 4k details change every time I turn the console off and on.

Discus and support Have a P series Vizio and the 4k details change every time I turn the console off and on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sometimes the 4k, hdr, and all the other options are checked green when I look at the 4k details tab under settings. I ll turn if off and check again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lestat Phoenix, Apr 26, 2018.

  1. Have a P series Vizio and the 4k details change every time I turn the console off and on.


    Sometimes the 4k, hdr, and all the other options are checked green when I look at the 4k details tab under settings. I ll turn if off and check again and half of them say they are not supported. Turn if off then on again and they are all checked green..

    Anything that can solve this problem?

    :)
     
    Lestat Phoenix, Apr 26, 2018
    #1
  2. My 4K HDR Movie doesn't work!

    I have Deadpool on 4K Blu Ray and everytime I turn on HDR and watch the movie I only get sound and a black screen. I have a Vizio P series TV btw and yes I have HDMI Color Sub Sampling on. Movies works fine if I turn off HDR on the Xbox.
     
    SUPERS0NICBOOM, Apr 26, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox one s colors are flickering it's driving me cra cra.

    Have a p series Vizio and the colors are flickering tried everything. 4k, hdr and everything else is checked as compatible under advanced settings.
     
    Lestat Phoenix, Apr 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Flowjack2008 Win User

    Live TV closed captions show partially on the lower right corner of the tv display

    I'm having EXACTLY the same issue that you're seeing here, and have tried the same CC settings within the Xbox as you have, to no avail.

    My TV/Display is a Vizio 4K P-Series, so it's good to know that it's not affecting just the Vizio.

    Have you had any success with troubleshooting the issue?
  5. lonnielevi Win User

    Issues with Vizio M65-d0 and Xbox One S; screen turns white.

    There is an HDR compatibility issue between the 2016 Vizio M Series and Xbox One S. Below is a forum where this exact issue has been discussed throughly. If you turn off subsampling for HDMI 1, you can still use 4K without the "blackouts." No one is really
    sure who is to blame. However, some in the forum believe Vizio may be coming out with an update soon to fix it. Interestingly though, the P series does not have this issue, but it is a true 10-bit display where the M series is an 8-bit display.

    www.avsforum.com/.../2493546-official-2016-vizio-m-series-owner-s-thread-25.html
  6. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

    Vizio: Vudu HDR and Dolbyvision not working

    Hi EMINENT1,

    Doing some research I came about this link:
    https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.php?947250-VUDU-UHD-Compatible-Devices-List


    In that link an employee of VUDU's marketing team lists the devices that are compatible:

    4K Ultra HD playback only

    LG 2016 & 2017 UHD 4K TVs

    Nvidia Shield TV

    Roku 4, Premiere, Premiere+, Ultra (paired with a compatible 4K HDTV)

    Roku 4K TVs

    Samsung KS, MU and Q-Series 4K TVs

    Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player UBD-M9500 *Newly Added*

    VIZIO P-Series 4K HDTVs

    VIZIO M-Series 4K HDTVs

    Xbox One S

    4K Ultra HD + Dolby Vision HDR playback

    Google Chromecast Ultra

    VIZIO Reference Series HDTVs

    VIZIO 2016 Smartcast P-Series 4K TVs

    VIZIO 2016 Smartcast M-Series 4K TVs

    LG 2016 & 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs

    LG 2016 OLED 4K TVs - G6, E6, C6 & B6 Models

    LG 2017 OLED 4K TVs ? W7, G7, E7 C7 and B7 Models

    Your best bet to get this added would be to either contact VUDU support, or add a post at the following link so Microsoft knows your interest:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

    Hope this helps.
  7. Etan Lawok Win User

    HDR is worth buying a new tv?

    This a quote from the (basically) A/V expert at Polygon

    "Right now, there are only two TVs I would feel comfortable advising someone who plays games and wants a 4K/HDR display to buy: the Samsung KS8000 or the 2016 Vizio P-Series. Of the two, the Samsung is the better display,
    but the Vizio is slightly cheaper. Almost every other 4K/HDR TV out right now feels like an enormous compromise at best, and a giant waste of money at worst."
  8. SteamedWarrior3 Win User

    Sony KDL-40XBR6: Live TV closed captions show partially on the lower right corner of the tv display

    I'm having EXACTLY the same issue that you're seeing here, and have tried the same CC settings within the Xbox as you have, to no avail.

    My TV/Display is a Vizio 4K P-Series, so it's good to know that it's not affecting just the Vizio.

    Have you had any success with troubleshooting the issue?
    no help from happauge or Xbox
Thema:

Have a P series Vizio and the 4k details change every time I turn the console off and on.

Loading...
  1. Have a P series Vizio and the 4k details change every time I turn the console off and on. - Similar Threads - series Vizio details

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Which TV would you recommend for Xbox series x... Vizio m50qxm-k01 or tcl 55-inch q7 qled 4k

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which TV would you recommend for Xbox series x... Vizio m50qxm-k01 or tcl 55-inch q7 qled 4k: Which TV would you recommend for Xbox series x ......vizio m50qxm-k01 or tcl 55-inch q7 qled 4k .... Thank you 173f1188-d4c3-4d12-815f-aa5837ea266e