have a isssue with a game not detecting the directx12 and other things

Discus and support have a isssue with a game not detecting the directx12 and other things in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; with a game not detecting the directx12 and other things so i try all but not find nothing 96932ecc-f0ae-4e8d-b3a0-b21de27a9429 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by High Wendigo, Apr 8, 2025.

  1. High Wendigo
    High Wendigo Guest

    have a isssue with a game not detecting the directx12 and other things


    with a game not detecting the directx12 and other things so i try all but not find nothing

    :)
     
    High Wendigo, Apr 8, 2025
    #1
  2. Jonathan Deives Win User

    have a isssue with a game not detecting the directx12 and other things

    Hi, my name is , I'm a member of the Xbox community like you. I understand your problem, don't worry I'm here to help you.

    Please provide more details about the issue, do you see any error messages?

    Is this happening with one game or all of them?
  3. RicardoFrederiks Win User

    Can't install most games on XBOX PC Pass Beta app

    Thanks, but all those things are not the issue here. I have a high end gaming PC, directX12, enough free space. It's really a bug in the store.
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

    DirectX12

    I thought the xb1 graphics looked good now like others have said.wow if directx12 makes it better again where going to be spoilt :)
  5. ButchB76 Win User

    Direct X12 coming to Xbox One

  6. RippenHarra Win User

    DirectX 12

Thema:

have a isssue with a game not detecting the directx12 and other things

Loading...
  1. have a isssue with a game not detecting the directx12 and other things - Similar Threads - isssue game detecting

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. I am facing isssues with sign in xbox app on my laptop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I am facing isssues with sign in xbox app on my laptop: Actually i had a xbox pass with my new laptop... however when i try to sign i in xbox app, the signin page crashes . i have attached the video for reference. Pls guide me thankyou very much...
  10. F1 23 isssues

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 23 isssues: Every time I try to preformed champions edition it says oops try again later anyone else having issues? f2910739-9785-420a-b495-8a9d4494d0c6