Have a Game Preset on user Options

Discus and support Have a Game Preset on user Options in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Do we have an option to set a preset for games, like audio, visual, and dificulty etc? Really important in game audio and game text. When a game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alb3rto_Lam3iro, Feb 11, 2023.

  1. Have a Game Preset on user Options


    Do we have an option to set a preset for games, like audio, visual, and dificulty etc? Really important in game audio and game text. When a game doesn't have an option on menu to change language, it will boot by system language, and will be not possible to play a game with English audio and another language in game text and subtitles, an option like this would bypass this easy.

    submitted by /u/Alb3rto_Lam3iro
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Alb3rto_Lam3iro, Feb 11, 2023
    #1
  2. FoomBerry Win User

    Need help! Wanted snow superflat seed for creative mode.

    Unfortunately Superflat will always start out with with the classic flat preset. On the PC you have the option of 7 other presets to choose from, so we will have to cross our fingers that they add those other presets to the 360
    edition someday.
  3. MaTtKs(2) Win User

    Trayarch you must fix the following issues....

    [quote user="InFecTuZ"]

    Are you sure your playing BO2?

    [/quote]

    Try going into your Options and setting your Audio Settings Preset to Supercrunch. See if that helps with hearing footsteps.
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Trayarch you must fix the following issues....

    [quote user="MaTtKs"]

    [quote user="InFecTuZ"]

    Are you sure your playing BO2?

    [/quote]

    Try going into your Options and setting your Audio Settings Preset to Supercrunch. See if that helps with hearing footsteps.

    [/quote]Thats good news. Going do that.
  5. REN AERO Win User

    Headset

    Turtle Beach Elite and other models as well from the manufacturer.

    I personally recommend them as the presets options and ideal for long game sessions.

    Also they are specifically designed for Xbox.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

    All shooters should have custom control mapping

    True. It should be an option in any game. I just mentioned shooters because that is where I have the most problems. I have quite a few series that I rarely play because the preset layouts get me killed all the time.
Thema:

Have a Game Preset on user Options

Loading...
  1. Have a Game Preset on user Options - Similar Threads - Game Preset user

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...