Have 343 see this

Discus and support Have 343 see this in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Have 343 take a look 3e13c287-1075-44e0-b83f-dcf26d7ba6c2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BEAKER99-[xboxvenue], Mar 10, 2017.

1. Have 343 see this

BEAKER99-[xboxvenue], Mar 10, 2017
  2. Halo 4 specialization codes. I havent received an email and was told i would have received it by now, come on!

Haha I'll believe when I see it! I along with many others have lost faith in 343..

BurlesqueCookie, Mar 10, 2017
  3. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    Halo 4 releases 11/6/12

really interested in seeing where 343 Industries takes the Chief.

DEACON, Mar 10, 2017
  4. Suicidal Groove Win User

halo infinite *thoughts*

As I see, Infinite will be a hybrid of 343 and Bungie job... but, personally I want to see more 343 job, I really love them work, its art.
  5. BurlesqueCookie Win User

Halo 4 specialization codes. I havent received an email and was told i would have received it by now, come on!

Haha I'll believe when I see it! I along with many others have lost faith in 343..
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

"It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run solitary

Interesting. In my opinion 343 developers (no insult in that) had and still have no idea how videogames work: it seems they have never tested their games. Just see how mcc came out: it started working after 4 FOUR years!

Anyway, back to topic, i suggest you a video about 343/bungie: it is really critical towards 343, but it centers perfectly the general feeling.

It is very clear however that graphics is not the main issue about 343’s halos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6qfx9eoB-88
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

343 Talks Halo 4 Master Chief Design!

343 have to make HALO 4 their project...for many if not all fans, HALO is seen as Bungie's baby....and 343 will need to stamp their ID on HALO 4, this will start with a new look for the Master Chief....will hold judgement till I have played the game, but
    actually looking forward to seeing what they do with the game
  8. DEACON Win User

Halo 4 releases 11/6/12

really interested in seeing where 343 Industries takes the Chief.
Thema:

Have 343 see this

1. Have 343 see this - Similar Threads - 343

2. Microsoft and 343 fix the Anti-Cheat Arbiter ASAP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft and 343 fix the Anti-Cheat Arbiter ASAP.: Hey Microsoft, for the last 22 years I've been playing halo, currently #221 NA HCS Amateur professional, I've been seeing a huge number of players and professionals leaving halo infinite as the...
  3. DEAR MICROSOFT AND 343

in XBoX Accessibility
    DEAR MICROSOFT AND 343: ok i am so sick of this microsoft for the love of god oh microsoft and 343 i spent money on halo and cant even play any of them my account is not banned ive done the credential manager nonsense...
  4. How to contact 343

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact 343: How can I contact 343 please 6c516825-98be-44bf-988b-fb7c2801bda1
  5. Why is Xbox working with 343?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox working with 343?: I don't know why XBOX has chosen 343 to continue to work on Halo. I'm a huge fan of Halo but 343 doesn't seem to really care for the game. With Halo being the Flagship of XBOX I simply don't...
  6. Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...: Hola comunidad de xbox, hace 1 mes aproximadamente, yo compré Xbox Game Pass para PC para jugar Halo MCC, en ese entonces todo funcionaba bien, podía jugar sin problemas, 1 semana después de que...
  7. Bleszinski consider working with 343/TC on Solitary Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleszinski consider working with 343/TC on Solitary Warfare: Last months since The Coalition studio head Rod Fergusson announced his departure from studio to join Blizzard to taking over Diablo Franchise. Original Gears of War trilogy designer Cliff...
  8. Bleszinski contain working with 343/TC on Solitary Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleszinski contain working with 343/TC on Solitary Warfare: Last months since The Coalition studio head Rod Fergusson announced his departure from studio to join Blizzard to taking over Diablo Franchise. Original Gears of War trilogy designer Cliff...
  9. Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC.

in XboX Insiders
    Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC.: I think after Halo Recruit, a lotta people want to see a more "serious" implementation of VR. Please consider asking 343 Industries to create a VR mode for Halo Infinite. We'd all love to punch...
  10. Alex Jones reporting to be in 343/TC IP project

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alex Jones reporting to be in 343/TC IP project: Everyone (maybe not everyone) favorite far right conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones. Host of radio host of Infowars is reported say he be in solitary warfare. He not announced on social...