Hatemail Spree Forgive Me.

Discus and support Hatemail Spree Forgive Me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have done something bad for over year. In the game Dead By Daylight at the end of each match I woild send whoever played the killer a message "wow u... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frankalore the Merciful, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Hatemail Spree Forgive Me.

I have done something bad for over year. In the game Dead By Daylight at the end of each match I woild send whoever played the killer a message "wow u suk" regardless of the games outcome. In total there are around 900 messages.

The original purpose of the message was to bait people into send threats back and if soni would report it and get them comms banned. As the months passed it became more of a means to see how the respond. As expected there was a lot of trashtalk. The smartest
    people in my opinion were the ones who ignored the messages all together.

I am relieved to say this terrible "experiment" has been dead for a couple months now. Since then i have tried to make amends for my crime by sendinf encouraging gg's and giving advice on how to play.

I am curious on all of your opinions for this hatemail spree. And i wanna apologize again for this. Forgive me.

Do you also have any ideas on how i can make up for this?

:)

Frankalore the Merciful, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Of course. I joined the ambassador program to help others and put this behind me. Hopefully this confession shows people what not to do.
  3. NatedawgKY Win User

Therr really is no way too make up for it just keep trying and helping others in the gaming community
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

Hey there,

I'll be honest, something like this is never okay to do. It directly goes against the Xbox Community Standards as well as the standards that Xbox Ambassadors hold themselves to. Our aim is to make the Xbox community one that is inclusive, fun, and supportive
    of all gamers, regardless of experience, background, abilities, etc.

In an online age where trolls, bullying, and general unkindness exists, we have to be better. We can't stoop to baiting other individuals into violations of something that we promised to uphold.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You should be permanently banned.
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

Hate mail lol

I'm not good enough to get a swarm,Not much hatemail for me :-(
Thema:

1. Hatemail Spree Forgive Me. - Similar Threads - Hatemail Spree Forgive

2. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde
  3. Xbox ban spree in 2022

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ban spree in 2022: Is Microsoft doing compensation for the people that got banned because the person I talked to about my acc when it was banned back on the 14th or 15th said they might be doing compensation for the...