Hasn't this always been like this? If not does anyone have a picture of this new feature?

Discus and support Hasn't this always been like this? If not does anyone have a picture of this new feature? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iWantDeadxd, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Hasn't this always been like this? If not does anyone have a picture of this new feature?

/u/iWantDeadxd, Sep 4, 2020
  2. User 9242019 Win User

(Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?

It hasn't been implemented yet. Still in the early stages of the 1704 desktop and feature rollout. In the New Features area of the update notes...NOTE: Not all planned features for this update are available at
    this time.

Always best to ask these questions in the Preview Forums.
  3. BigHemi45 Win User

X1 FAQ?

Yes I always hope that feature hasn't been removed from the X1
  4. Daft Badger Win User

How long does it Take that Xbox Live verify the Pictures we use for Clubs and Profile?

It does take a few minutes so if it hasn't been verified after a week chances are it is not allowed to be used.

You'll have to use another picture.
  5. Barrett73 Win User

New Xbox, family sharing now broken (No Destiny: Taken King access)

It hasn't always been this way as I just stated. We have been playing TTK like this since xmas. It stopped working when I got a new xbox.
  6. Joshua Adamson Win User

Microsoft Xbox app Not Letting Me Upload custom pic after I choose source

Hi there,

Unfortunately, some features such as uploading custom gamer pictures have been disabled due to COVID-19. This is also affecting custom backgrounds and custom club pictures.

As always, you should still be able to do custom pictures via the avatar editor.

To streamline moderation and to ensure everyone has the best experience when using Xbox services, these features have been disabled temporarily for the foreseeable future

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Hasn't this always been like this? If not does anyone have a picture of this new feature?

1. Hasn't this always been like this? If not does anyone have a picture of this new feature? - Similar Threads - Hasn't always been

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked: using a dongle for bt connection to pc, one day it stopped working while using it its old whatever. brought a new one and tride with that no luck traded concing to my phone, strataway worked try...
  4. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b
  5. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  6. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  7. Why hasn't my refund been sent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't my refund been sent: I was approved for a refund but thar was almost 2 weeks ago 57ed9be9-eba1-43f2-92c0-9d424ad2ad81
  8. Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?: There are community complaints everywhere on the internet about the XBox homepage and how horrible it is. It has been turned into an advertisement page instead of a home entertainment system page....
  9. I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things: I got call of duty mw3 vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things in the bundle dc264d7f-d033-4458-a79b-3d7c7a247abb
  10. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb