has this happend to anyone else?

Discus and support has this happend to anyone else? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i bought watch dogs legion and one day i wanted to play it again but then it said that i needed to buys first so i clicked "view in microsoft store"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Termkx, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Termkx
    Termkx Guest

so i bought watch dogs legion and one day i wanted to play it again but then it said that i needed to buys first so i clicked "view in microsoft store" and said ready to play so i clicked play and it said the same message the next day i deleted the game
    that way i could reinstall it so i delete it and then i cant find it in my "ready to install" so i check the microsoft store again and i have to buy it again i guess 112 dollars down the drain

:)

Termkx, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Skeeter NL Win User

Hi Termkx,

I would recommend you to use Xbox Support and tell them the explanation.

yours sincerely,

3. GeneralEthan1 Win User

Xbox One problems

i also am having problems with freezing and then having to do a hard start, has this happend to anyone else I mean wtf where is the r and d team here.
  4. MiguAlvarez Win User

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Online token Codes.

Anyone has any idea of why this error happends?.

My Xbox one region is the same as my phisical location, as well as the billing addres from payment methods. So its nothing to do with these.. i Don´t know what else to do to solve this. Please Help.
  5. PiMpiNx187 Win User

Achievement Glitched

all my my player achievements glitched wtf is this 2k has this happend to anybody else? and btw these new forums suck
  6. Daft Badger Win User

what has happend??

There's a problem with live at the moment that is being addressed.Your friends list should return once the problem has been fixed.
Thema:

1. has this happend to anyone else? - Similar Threads - has happend anyone

2. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  3. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  6. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  9. XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?: It has been less then 14 days! I wasn't aware of the subscription (Even if I was the device which had access to the account is broken) I'd never get this sort of lack of customer service from...
  10. What has happend to the Major League Baseball games for the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What has happend to the Major League Baseball games for the Xbox 360: I was wanting to Get a MLB game for my Xbox 360 but there no listed any where in the game listing.... is there a reson for this is Xbox 360 being deleted out... if so please some one let me...