Has the Astral Purple color used for Xbox one controllers been changed?
Discus and support Has the Astral Purple color used for Xbox one controllers been changed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had a friend gift a controller to me a few years back. Recently the bumper broke so I made a new custom controller from Xbox design lab (same place... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jessica Farace, Feb 21, 2023.
Thema:
Has the Astral Purple color used for Xbox one controllers been changed?
Loading...
-
Has the Astral Purple color used for Xbox one controllers been changed? - Similar Threads - Has Astral Purple
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.
in XboX InsidersAchievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact... -
April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings
in XboX InsidersApril 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for... -
Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...
in XboX InsidersAnyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments] -
Gta v still has its pro and cons today
in XboX InsidersGta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]