Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better?
Discus and support Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been trying to find one for the last two weeks and been unsuccessful. 2560da03-a8d0-4463-b8c8-200734485d4b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BaoLim, Jun 10, 2021.
Thema:
Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better?
Loading...
-
Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better? - Similar Threads - Has stock series
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.
in XboX InsidersAchievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact... -
Vault NEVER has anything in stock.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialVault NEVER has anything in stock.: So I've been using Xbox Live Rewards for a very long time but was interested to find the VIP Gems section allowed you to trade your Gems for cool stuff and not just currency. However every single... -
Gamestop has both systems in stock now in store only no online bundle trash
in XBoX on ConsolesGamestop has both systems in stock now in store only no online bundle trash: I walked into my local gamestop to see if they had any ps4 consoles I already have a xbox one and he said yes wtf (really no fkn way) but I have bills to pay so I had to walk out hopefully this...