Has my Xbox One X Console been hacked?

Discus and support Has my Xbox One X Console been hacked? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I was playing a game of Rocket League online when the game crashed and this screen appear on my console. Ive contacted Rocket League and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Varient Frog, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Varient Frog
    Varient Frog Guest

Has my Xbox One X Console been hacked? [​IMG]
    I
    was playing a game of Rocket League online when the game crashed and this screen appear on my console. Ive contacted Rocket League and they have told me that the URL does not relate to them. Does it look suspicious to anyone? Xbox didnt know what it was.

:)

Varient Frog, Mar 6, 2019
  2. MasTerKi3Z Win User

It's not a common thing to happen, so I suggest you reset the factory settings.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Since Rocket League is a crossplay title, it might be, that a PC Player used a hacked game client that crashed your game, in an attempt to load a website, probably trying to get a "crypto payload" to download.

However the 404 error shows, that whatever was there on the website doesn't exist anymore.

Also currently there is no method known that the Xbox One could be hacked. So there is nothing you need to worry abut.
  4. {Parity} Win User

It is doubtful that the console was damaged in any way. Looking at the message it appears that whatever was going on at the time failed.
  5. XsmkstarzX Win User

Id try a simple power cycle for starters to see if that helps, then follow the other troubleshooting steps provided by the fellow ambassadors.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Varient frog

It seems like just a error, thanks for reaching out, Have to ask if you are on the insider program?, at all in case this was a bug within that program testing OS
Thema:

1. Has my Xbox One X Console been hacked? - Similar Threads - Has Console been

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  4. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  5. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...
  6. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  7. Why has my console been banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my console been banned?: Hi all, My son has quite a chequered history with breaching community standards in the Xbox network, after so many warnings and temporary suspensions they have permanently banned his account, as...
  8. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...
  9. Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...: Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide me the communication ip now ac44aabf-c28e-491c-9409-886a28e6d2c3
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xbox one has been hacked