Has Microsoft Rewards stopped issuing One Month Ultimate Game Pass Codes

Discus and support Has Microsoft Rewards stopped issuing One Month Ultimate Game Pass Codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Went to purchase my usual one month Ultimate Game Pass reward with my 12,000 points because my pass runs out next week only to find its not listed in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martin carr-harding, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Has Microsoft Rewards stopped issuing One Month Ultimate Game Pass Codes

Went to purchase my usual one month Ultimate Game Pass reward with my 12,000 points because my pass runs out next week only to find its not listed in the rewrds section anymore. Any info would be a great help as the response from Microsoft Rewards has been less than enthusiastic

:)

martin carr-harding, Feb 23, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cosmic Rescue Rewards

To get the game pass ultimate, you went to the redeem section of Microsoft rewards and find the Game pass Ultimate 1 month reward for 0 points. You select it, and then you would have got an email with the code for 1 month. If you didn't do this, then chances
    are it has now expired. Check anyway, the reward might still be there.

Being as this promotion has nothing to do with Xbox, you would need to contact Microsoft rewards support about this issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  3. martin carr-harding Win User

Oh okay. Do you know roughly how long that usually takes. Many thanks for the prompt reply.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Usually a couple of weeks, but it can take longer
  5. Smwutches Win User

They rotate out cards every now and then, typically when they're out of codes. They usually come back.
  6. martin carr-harding Win User

Many thanks. Your help is much appreciated.
Thema:

1. Has Microsoft Rewards stopped issuing One Month Ultimate Game Pass Codes - Similar Threads - Has Microsoft Rewards

2. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  3. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  4. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  5. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  6. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.: [img] I don't have multiple user accounts per household I only have one user account per individual. All account information is correct, including the first name, last name, and email address...
  7. why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset

in XBoX on Windows
    why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset: hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a big streak going can any one help or have i...
  8. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?: Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if you have the URL for the reward page, but the...
  9. Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended: I am so sick of the lack of communication and lack of quality between xbox support and their customers needing help. I have two xbox one s i own and live in a household with 7 people and a baby...
  10. 50,000 reward points for purchasing a Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store has not been applied

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    50,000 reward points for purchasing a Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store has not been applied: Hi, the promotion page seen here - Xbox Live Rewards says that with a purchase of an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store rewards you with 50,000 reward points. I made my purchase today and was...