Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...
Discus and support Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why have I lost all my June challenges even tho they have all been earned is a problem going on does anyone no 0be40168-f38d-44f4-8107-e608dd3ee2c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by linda davey, Jun 15, 2023.
Thema:
Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...
Loading...
-
Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even... - Similar Threads - Has everyone problem
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...
in XBoX on ConsolesHello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3 -
Why everyone has 100 packet loss
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players... -
How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my... -
Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...
in XBoX Games and AppsHi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...: Xbox app cannot see the Gaming Services and wants me to download it even though it is downloaded and can be seen on the Store. I have done the troubleshoot as it instructed but the problem still... -
So everyone that has disc have to buy the game again?
in XBoX Games and AppsSo everyone that has disc have to buy the game again?: I can't believe your doing this. You guys must be really hard up on cash so this is the best way to mess over all your Xbox customers 864bab04-ed03-47ee-a4e4-a60f8813dbb1