Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off?

Discus and support Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have lost count of the number of times I have replaced my Elite 1 via Best Buy warranty for this problem. Pretty sad for a controller that costs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TBone Panzer, Oct 28, 2019.

1. TBone Panzer
    TBone Panzer Guest

I have lost count of the number of times I have replaced my Elite 1 via Best Buy warranty for this problem. Pretty sad for a controller that costs almost $200.

:)

TBone Panzer, Oct 28, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Elite Controller Going Bad

The rubber part peeling off seems to be a common problem. :( I've seen 2 Elite's where the rubber came completely off and just fell off the controller within a few months. I got a regular controller through the Xbox Design Labs and have had it for years
    and it still works perfect (no rubber grips or anything on it).
  3. BlueSpongebob84 Win User

Since its the second one i, like many others, would presume so.
  4. Tomesso Win User

I think the answer is yes because the grip looks different.
  5. Rylaker Win User

I certainly hope that they have addressed it.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I think with the answer is Yes but only when the Controller will be launch we go know
Thema:

1. Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off? - Similar Threads - Has Elite controller

2. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  3. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  4. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  5. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  6. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...
  7. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...
  8. Elite controller has strong chemical smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller has strong chemical smell: I just bought the Microsoft Xbox Elite Controller 2. It has a very strong chemical smell, and it’s almost triggering my asthma. I’m wondering if this is going to go away after a few days, or if I...
  9. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  10. What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if Microsoft has not sent back my elite controller accessories yet despite it...: I sent my controller in for a replacement since it was acting up and making strange noises whenever it vibrated so I was given a replacement. I had forgotten to take off the accessories but...