Has anyone wondered why Microsoft would not protect it’s products from piracy?
Discus and support Has anyone wondered why Microsoft would not protect it’s products from piracy? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Any XBox product is immediately associated with the Microsoft brand. With that said it would seem that Microsoft would endeavor to protect its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LarryCoppock, Nov 4, 2021.
Thema:
Has anyone wondered why Microsoft would not protect it’s products from piracy?
Loading...
-
Has anyone wondered why Microsoft would not protect it’s products from piracy? - Similar Threads - Has anyone wondered
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...
in XboX InsidersAnyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments] -
My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...: Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox console, what happens is that sometimes I play and it turns off, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem and I wanted to know the truth, I'm sad,... -
Has anyone else noticed that basically no one works at this company???
in XBoX AccessibilityHas anyone else noticed that basically no one works at this company???: I was locked out of my account and i went to the XBOX virtual assistant and it told me to fill in the form. Fine, did the form. Never heard back more than a week later so i did it two more times.... -
Has anyone been noticing your paying more for a game edition?
in XBoX Games and AppsHas anyone been noticing your paying more for a game edition?: I keep buying different editions of games and usually it’s the art book that gets my attention but if I can get the soundtrack as well it’s a definite win however even though it says I have the... -
Has anyone had this problem with three series x where it turns it self off mid game then...
in XBoX on ConsolesHas anyone had this problem with three series x where it turns it self off mid game then...: My xbox series x for the last 2 months has been turning itself off while I'm playing a game which is more frustrating when I'm playing survival games. So it turns itself off mid game then turns... -
Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?
in XBoX Games and AppsHi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?: I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my...
Users found this page by searching for:
Cannar piracy