has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it...

Discus and support has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it doesn't work but xbox says it does! can anyone confirm or deny?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Patrick Cogan, May 4, 2023.

1. has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it...

has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it doesn't work but xbox says it does! can anyone confirm or deny?

:)

Patrick Cogan, May 4, 2023
  2. DatelessBrick51 Win User

Adaptive Xbox controller and joystick

Logitech Extreme Pro 3D Joystick is actually one of the recommended joystick or accessory for the Xbox adaptive controller. However, we can only use the Joystick and not the buttons and thumbstick, for now.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

XBox Adaptive Controllor with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick setup

Hello Cat5ive,

The Logitech 3D Pro Joystick was one of the recommended joysticks for use on the adaptive controller; the joystick works, although the buttons around or on the joystick unit are not currently supported.

Here are a list of Xbox Adaptive Controller accessories that are fully supported.

Check this out, we hope this helps.

Best wishes!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Adaptive cobtroller and PC15 sticks

5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Adaptive Xbox controller and joystick

The Adaptive Xbox controller is supported but the Logitech Extreme Pro 3D Joystick is not, and the supported joysticks and accessories are located on this page:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories
    They are all plug and play, the ones on that page.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it doesn't work but xbox says it does! can anyone confirm or deny?

Hi Patrick, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor

Are you talking about the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, right?

If that's the case, yes. The device is supported. Also there are more devices compatible with the Adaptive controller

You can get an idea of what type of devices are supported by the Adaptive controller visiting this article

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/a...
Thema:

has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it...

1. has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it... - Similar Threads - has anyone used

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  9. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  10. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf