Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?

Discus and support Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet? I redownload just the base game and cleared the reserved space, loaded the game, then quit to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HellionWarchild, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?

Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet? I redownload just the base game and cleared the reserved space, loaded the game, then quit to refresh the reserved space, then loaded it again and it hasn't crashed yet.

:)

HellionWarchild, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Quantum Stealth Win User

Since the update it seems to be more stable, it has gone a lot slower as far as online playing goes but rather that then crashing all the time.
  3. ChickinOnaChain Win User

Has anyone tried the multiplayer yet ?

I played a little co-op last night and although it was fun, I was hoping for co-op campaign, not co-op short stories like MW2 had. Very disappointing. To me, there's a ton of difference in the two.
  4. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

I thought the Mp was ok but nothing to sing home about I don't play the multiplayer anymore since I got the few achievements related to MP. The co-op legends are pretty cool tho if you got a friend you like to play with but you don't need a friend from your
    list anyone can jump in and play them with you.
  5. Mxtt-4606B39B-CFA5-4 Win User

There's Road Rage and Legends of the Wasteland. Road Rage is mostly Triad/Chain Rally and Meteor Rally racing, competing against 3 other people to get 200 points. Legends is a co-op mode made up of 9 missions that tell little stories about people in the
    Wasteland, like how Dan got the sniper rifle that saves you at the beginning of the game. It's laggy from time to time but no frame rate issues and for the most part it feels really fair.
  6. robnyack Win User

Xbox One User Reviews

has anyone tried to hdmi their 360 into the Xbox one yet? It's on my list....just haven't got to it yet -_-
Thema:

1. Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet? - Similar Threads - Has anyone tried

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  9. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  10. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...