Has anyone tried another method to get their TB headset adapter to work with the s seri

Discus and support Has anyone tried another method to get their TB headset adapter to work with the s seri in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the s series and my TB adapter worked fine for the first few weeks. It randomly stopped working. I’ve updated my controller. Checked my Xbox for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ashley ponce, Mar 1, 2023.

1. ashley ponce
    ashley ponce Guest

Has anyone tried another method to get their TB headset adapter to work with the s seri

I have the s series and my TB adapter worked fine for the first few weeks. It randomly stopped working. I’ve updated my controller. Checked my Xbox for updates even though the settings are set to auto update. Power cycled my Xbox. Restarted it and did the whole reconnect controller to Xbox method and nothing seems to be working for me. Updating my controller doesn’t seem to be the solution.

:)

ashley ponce, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to connect the headset to another device and check if it will work? Thanks!
  3. Ana William Win User

There could be several reasons why your TB adapter is not working with your Xbox Series S. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the connections: Ensure that the adapter is firmly connected to the controller and the Xbox. Make sure there is no debris or dust on the connectors that may be interfering with the connection.
    2. Try a different USB port: If your TB adapter is connected to a USB port on your Xbox, try plugging it into a different port to see if that resolves the issue.
    3. Reset the adapter: You can reset the adapter by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. This will clear the cache and may fix any connectivity issues.
    4. Check for firmware updates: Visit the Turtle Beach website to see if there are any firmware updates available for your adapter. Install any available updates and see if that resolves the issue.
    5. Contact customer support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Turtle Beach customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or offer a replacement adapter if necessary.
    Hopefully, one of these steps will resolve the issue with your TB adapter
  4. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. This means the controller is the issue and you'll be needing to process a replacement for it.
  5. ashley ponce Win User

It’s the turtle beach head set adaptor that connects to the controller and then you plug in your headset into the adapter. None of those suggestions work for my issue. I think we have a miscommunication going on. The problem Is my Turtle beach headset adapter isn’t working on my brand new Xbox series S controller but it works on my old controller. I’m not interested in using my old controller, I would like my new controller to work with my previously working Xbox accessories. Tons of people are still having this issue, it’s all over Reddit with no real solution. The console, and problem, has been out for over a year now, there should be some type of update at least.
  6. ashley ponce Win User

I don’t have another headset to test the adapter on but like I said I have tried it with another controller and it works. But I don’t want to use my old controller. I would like to use my new one that I just bought.
Thema:

1. Has anyone tried another method to get their TB headset adapter to work with the s seri - Similar Threads - Has anyone tried

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  9. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  10. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...