Has anyone solved the daily Microsoft Xbox Solitaire Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6, ...

Discus and support Has anyone solved the daily Microsoft Xbox Solitaire Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6, ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been able to solve all of the Microsoft daily solitaire challenges on my Windows 8.1 laptop except the Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ectophile, Feb 9, 2014.

1. ectophile
    ectophile Guest

Has anyone solved the daily Microsoft Xbox Solitaire Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6, ...

I've been able to solve all of the Microsoft daily solitaire challenges on my
    Windows 8.1 laptop except the Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6, 2014. It seems to be unsolvable even though it is only marked as
    "Hard" rather than as "Expert" level of difficulty. If it can actually be solved please advise and I'll keep on trying. Thanks!

Cheers,

:)

ectophile, Feb 9, 2014
  2. ectophile
    ectophile Guest
    Daily Microsoft solitaire challenges for February 6, 2014 - Has anyone been able to solve the Pyramid score challenge?

I have not been able to solve the solitaire
    Pyramid score challenge
    for February 6, 2014. Can it be solved? Have you done it? Please let me know. This is the only Microsoft solitaire game that I've not been able to solve.

If anyone from Microsoft reads this, please advise. This problem seems unsolvable to me. If it can be solved, I'll keep on trying to solve it.

Thanks!

ectophile, Feb 9, 2014
  3. Daily Microsoft solitaire challenges for February 6, 2014 - Has anyone been able to solve the Pyramid score challenge?

yes I had finished it same day. I had to play something like 30 times.

it s solvable.

unfortunately I cannot post any moves as I do not remember the moves.

keep trying you can do it

padoorramaswamy, Feb 9, 2014
  4. Janice Dia
    Janice Dia Guest

I solved it but it's been awhile ago so I don't know what I did. Let me go check and re-do if you're still having problems.

Janice Dia, Feb 13, 2014
  5. Janice Dia Win User

Has anyone solved the daily Microsoft Xbox Solitaire Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6, 2014

I solved it but it's been awhile ago so I don't know what I did. Let me go check and re-do if you're still having problems.
  6. TFMorgan Win User

Daily Microsoft solitaire challenges for February 6, 2014 - Has anyone been able to solve the Pyramid score challenge?

This was posted on Facebook but in case you don't have a Facebook account, try this:

Js/2h,Jh/2s,8s/5d,Jh/4c

draw

9d/4h,Jd/2d

four draws

8d/5c

two draws

10h/3d,7d/6s,6h/7h,Qd/As,4d/9c

two draws

8s/5h,Qh/Ad

Ks,Kh

draw

9h/4h

draw

Kd,Kc

five draws

re-draw

three draws

10c/3c

five draws

8h/5s

four draws

re-draw

six draws

3s/10d

END board 1

START board 2

9h/4h,Ks,7c/6s,9d/4d

draw

10c/3d

four draws

Kd

draw

Qs/As

four draws

8d/5c,8c/5d

draw

Jc/2c,7s/6d,Kc

draw

10c/3s

draw

re-draw

select DEAL

OR eleven draws

then DEAL

1350 points

draw

Qc/Ac,Kc,10h/3h

two draws

10s/3d

two draws

7s/6d

draw

7h/6s,Ks

five draws

Ad/Qs

two draws

9c/4h

draw

8c/5c,9d/4d,8h/5s,Js/2d,Jh/2h,Jc/2d,10d/3s

Kd

re-draw

draw

9s/4c

draw

8s/5h,As/Qh,2s/Jd

four draws

Ah/Qd,8d/5d,Kh

two draws

re-draw

6c/7d

END board 1

2625 points

START board 2

two draws

9c/4c

draw

Kd

draw

10h/3d

draw

Ah/Qh,9d/4h,Ad/Qc,Kh,7d/6h,Js/2d

three draws

9h/4d

two draws

As/Qs

draw

Jc/2c,10s/3s,8h/5h

draw

re-draw

draw

5c/8d,3h/10d,8c/5h,2h/Jd,7c/6d

Kc,Jh/2s,10c/3c

draw

7h/6s,9s/4s,Ks

GAME END

3150 points

There are some obvious playable cards skipped, there is a reason for that! Just follow the script and you should come out a winner. Good luck!
  7. padoorramaswamy Win User

yes I had finished it same day. I had to play something like 30 times.

it s solvable.

unfortunately I cannot post any moves as I do not remember the moves.

keep trying you can do it
  8. WaitedMammal973 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I, too, am having the problem with the Intel Driver crashing when playing Pyramid in the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges. I wish they would fix it. How can I complete the Challenges when Pyramid keeps coming up with that message.
  9. BronzeByzantine Win User

Pyramid gets stuck loading after Solitaire Collection synchs with cloud data.

Same problem - was playing pyramid 3 days ago - it froze, crashed the microsoft solitaire collection program. All other games work - no pyramid. Pyramid DOES work on the daily challenges, just not the standalone. WSReset doesn't work. deleting, reinstall
    doesn't work.
Thema:

1. Has anyone solved the daily Microsoft Xbox Solitaire Pyramid Score Challenge for February 6, ... - Similar Threads - Has anyone solved

2. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  3. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  8. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  9. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  10. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725