Has anyone Replace Xbox 360 S or E 4GB Flash Memory from one Xbox 360 to another?

Discus and support Has anyone Replace Xbox 360 S or E 4GB Flash Memory from one Xbox 360 to another? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community, As in my recent Question that I created, I mentioned that a brought a Used Xbox 360 but it doesn't have a 4GB Flash Memory... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DDT SDT, Jan 15, 2023.

1. DDT SDT
    DDT SDT Guest

Has anyone Replace Xbox 360 S or E 4GB Flash Memory from one Xbox 360 to another?

Hello Xbox Community,

As in my recent Question that I created, I mentioned that a brought a Used Xbox 360 but it doesn't have a 4GB Flash Memory compared to my Old One that I still got. I want to see if I can replaces my 4GB Flash Memory from my Old Xbox 360 to my Current One. Has anyone Removed the Xbox 360 S or E 4GB Flash Memory? Where is the Xbox 360 S or E 4GB Flash Memory located at? The Xbox 360 S or E 4 GB console has internal flash memory, which is not removable. I look at ifixit and someone said "The 360 has soldered the 4GB of flash to the motherboard since the Jasper arcade as a cost cutting measure."

Link: https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/577887/Dead+4GB+memory+unit+replacement.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/71824427

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/comments/62499o/can_i_swap_out_the_physical_4gb_internal_flash/

:)

DDT SDT, Jan 15, 2023
  2. eduscxbox Win User

MEU XBOX 360 VEIO SEM HD INTERNO, É NORMAL? [translation - My XBOX 360 came without internal HD, is it NORMAL?]

Sim , é normal. Alguns modelos E e S do Xbox 360 vem sem HD e com 4GB de memória interna.

Um abraço.

----------------------

Yes, it`s normal. Some Xbox 360 models (E and S) come without HD and with 4GB of internal flash memory.

Best Regards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You cant as it's flash memory you can only install an offical hdd into those models
  4. DDT SDT Win User

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Old XBox 360 S hard drive a new XBox 360 S

Hi,

The 360 S and E models have an internal hard drive bay. You can but your old drive in the replacement console. The drives work on S and E.

I would advise against purchasing a old 360 4GB model, because if the on-board 4GB flash memory fails (it's not a hard drive), you won't be able to update the console anymore.
  6. CarsickCard14 Win User

Don't know what to do with my xbox 360 S

I just read that the xbox 360 E 4GB indeed has no hard drive but a flash memory. So I think you are right
Thema:

1. Has anyone Replace Xbox 360 S or E 4GB Flash Memory from one Xbox 360 to another? - Similar Threads - Has anyone Replace

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  9. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  10. Has anyone sent a controller back to get replaced and it comes back missing what was on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone sent a controller back to get replaced and it comes back missing what was on the...: Xbox controller replacements issues a7ed2568-2c8d-4b28-bc5d-501d9ea26bd9