Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

Discus and support Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have game pass and assumed I would get early access if I purchased this bundle it appears this isn't the case. 18f1d995-930d-4708-9123-58b7c0de9a3c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JIMMMMA, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. JIMMMMA
    JIMMMMA Guest

    Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?


    So I have game pass and assumed I would get early access if I purchased this bundle it appears this isn't the case.

    :)
     
    JIMMMMA, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

    Hi JIMMMMA, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    You will indeed get early access once you purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle. Make sure that the transaction is completed by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and once confirmed.

    Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    Make sure that the bundle is also installed by going to manage games and add-ons then clicking the game icon, choosing "Install All".

    [​IMG]
  3. oldpunksdontdie Win User

    Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

    After a call to Microsoft support, you must have your own game pass subscription for early access. Early access will not work if game pass is being shared with you.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

  5. jonahHoman Win User

    Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

    literally same I’m so pissed know how to fix yet?
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

    Thank you so much and sorry for all the confusion.
Thema:

Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

Loading...
  1. Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on? - Similar Threads - Has anyone made

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  4. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  5. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...: Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox console, what happens is that sometimes I play and it turns off, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem and I wanted to know the truth, I'm sad,...
  7. Has anyone else noticed that basically no one works at this company???

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone else noticed that basically no one works at this company???: I was locked out of my account and i went to the XBOX virtual assistant and it told me to fill in the form. Fine, did the form. Never heard back more than a week later so i did it two more times....
  8. Has anyone been noticing your paying more for a game edition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been noticing your paying more for a game edition?: I keep buying different editions of games and usually it’s the art book that gets my attention but if I can get the soundtrack as well it’s a definite win however even though it says I have the...
  9. Has anyone had this problem with three series x where it turns it self off mid game then...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had this problem with three series x where it turns it self off mid game then...: My xbox series x for the last 2 months has been turning itself off while I'm playing a game which is more frustrating when I'm playing survival games. So it turns itself off mid game then turns...
  10. Has anyone been logged out of Xbox unexpectedly and not able to log back in?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone been logged out of Xbox unexpectedly and not able to log back in?: I was signed out of my xbox unexpectedly and am unable to sign back in. I have tried everything from the virtual assistant from resetting my password to resetting the entire console. No matter...