Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

Discus and support Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have game pass and assumed I would get early access if I purchased this bundle it appears this isn't the case. 18f1d995-930d-4708-9123-58b7c0de9a3c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JIMMMMA, Nov 11, 2021.

1. JIMMMMA
    JIMMMMA Guest

So I have game pass and assumed I would get early access if I purchased this bundle it appears this isn't the case.

:)

JIMMMMA, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi JIMMMMA, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You will indeed get early access once you purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle. Make sure that the transaction is completed by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and once confirmed.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Make sure that the bundle is also installed by going to manage games and add-ons then clicking the game icon, choosing "Install All".

[​IMG]
  3. oldpunksdontdie Win User

After a call to Microsoft support, you must have your own game pass subscription for early access. Early access will not work if game pass is being shared with you.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

5. jonahHoman Win User

literally same I’m so pissed know how to fix yet?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much and sorry for all the confusion.
Thema:

1. Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on? - Similar Threads - Has anyone made

2. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  3. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  8. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  9. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  10. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...