Has anyone had a problem trying to purchase points for Gambino only to have Microsoft state...

Discus and support Has anyone had a problem trying to purchase points for Gambino only to have Microsoft state... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchases cannot be made because Microsoft says something went wrong. There is no problem with the account. Has anyone experienced this problem and has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanChilds1, Mar 19, 2023.

1. AlanChilds1
    AlanChilds1 Guest

Has anyone had a problem trying to purchase points for Gambino only to have Microsoft state...

Purchases cannot be made because Microsoft says something went wrong. There is no problem with the account. Has anyone experienced this problem and has Microsoft Store been able to fix it?

:)

AlanChilds1, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Has anyone had a problem trying to purchase points for Gambino only to have Microsoft state there is an issue and try again?

Oh, thank you for letting me know and I apologize for the trouble.

You're also welcome.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Has anyone had a problem trying to purchase points for Gambino only to have Microsoft state there is an issue and try again?

Oh, I'm sorry, I am under the impression that you're on an Xbox console.

Please sign out and sign back in on your Microsoft Store App, and then repair the game by following the steps below:

"Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair."

Make sure that your PC is up to date:

"Settings > Updates & Security > Check for updates."
  4. AlanChilds1 Win User

Thanks very much Francia J. To add, a lady at Microsoft Xbox told me it would take 24 hours to resolve. I didn't understand

as some of the Gambino issues are time sensitive and don't allow that long to make a purchase. Anyhow, it is what it is.

Alan
  5. AlanChilds1 Win User

Ok. did all you asked for and this is the error message I'm getting.

Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info

u7d4UUiCO0GIulsG.9.2.1.9.4

Sun, 19 Mar 2023 18:13:27 GMT

Alan Childs
  6. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate it and as per Xbox support, we may need to wait for the 24 hours before trying again as discussed with you.
Thema:

1. Has anyone had a problem trying to purchase points for Gambino only to have Microsoft state... - Similar Threads - Has anyone problem

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  9. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  10. Has anyone else had this problem with Discord?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had this problem with Discord?: Every time I go to join a VC from Xbox or even transfer, it will never connect and ends up just disconnecting. Ive tried every single fix I could find but nothing seems to work. This has been...