has anyone got the ui update for xbox series x?

Discus and support has anyone got the ui update for xbox series x? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone got the new ui update? submitted by /u/AdamSkater94 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AdamSkater94, Sep 9, 2022.

  1. has anyone got the ui update for xbox series x?

    /u/AdamSkater94, Sep 9, 2022
    #1
  2. mistercreeper26 Win User

    What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

    I think the xbox one ui is pretty good but maybe some updates to it for the xbox series x
  3. mistercreeper26 Win User

    What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

    I think the xbox one ui is pretty good but maybe some updates to it for the xbox series x
  4. NLH1 Win User

    Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .

    Xbox doesn't update there UI or consoles beey often so I think due to the series x coming out this year they're experimenting with a new UI to go with their new console.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

    What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

    Xbox One UI is continuously going through enhancements and I believe it would be a similar UI for the series X with no major changes.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Fps boost

    The leak in question was an error on the part of Microsoft...they incorrectly listed is as X/S in a blog Post about an Update to the UI:

    "This article has been updated to feature a new hero image, as the original mock up incorrectly listed an Xbox Series X|S Optimized version of “Batman: Arkham Knight.” “Batman: Arkham Knight” is available for players on Xbox Series X|S only via backwards compatibility."

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/10/discover-games-on-xbox-in-your-preferred-language/
Thema:

has anyone got the ui update for xbox series x?

Loading...
  1. has anyone got the ui update for xbox series x? - Similar Threads - has anyone got

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  4. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  5. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...: Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox console, what happens is that sometimes I play and it turns off, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem and I wanted to know the truth, I'm sad,...
  7. Has anyone had this issue and got a fix? See thread Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had this issue and got a fix? See thread Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no...: I have tried all in this thread and no fic 48e343b7-d6f7-4d9d-8292-ba71e18408d7
  8. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  9. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  10. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 23 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...