Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong

Discus and support Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox that died less than an hour after it was first used. But I cannot register a repair order as the website returns an ínvalid data'error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SterdenLarzley, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong

I have an Xbox that died less than an hour after it was first used.

But I cannot register a repair order as the website returns an ínvalid data'error and says to contact support.

The support desk sends me to an Xbox support site and closes the ticket!

The Xbox support site is no use. Robot assistants that are no help at all.

I can't take it to a store as there are none here.

:)

SterdenLarzley, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Kareem Midani Win User

I think I had a friend in Hong Kong that gave out their PS4 console for repair at a retailer called "2Game" or so?

But am pretty sure, giving out to Microsoft HK would be much more better than trusting third-party retail shops for repair.
  3. Diggerdoe Win User

I live in India and cannot place a service repair order for my XBOX ONE X which is under warranty

I got my Machine in Hong Kong and I live in Hong Kong there is no Repair service provided in Asia so the Warranty is total **** and worth absolutely nothing - MY Xbox one X broke after 2 months and that was 4 months ago - still no choice or option to repair
    so please don't preach about warranty and purchase location as Microsoft have got your money and you can go and fu%k yourself if we expect them to provide support and repair.
  4. poorboy44 Win User

U.S. military in Hong Kong

System does not allow me to set up a U.S. account while in Hong Kong. The connection "sees" my IP in Hong Kong and does not give me an option for a U.S account, which makes using my credit card info invalid. Instead of FPO AP for my address, the city also
    shows Hong Kong, which makes online purchases get declined. Any suggestions?
  5. HassanB Win User

Can I play Xbox One in H.K?

Hello,

Yes, you can purchase an Xbox One and use it in Hong Kong. However, you'll have issues purchasing/downloading content digitally as the console won't be available in Hong Kong at launch so there won't be a digital store for you. If you were to purchase games
    NTSC or PAL they should work as the Xbox One is going to be region locked.

The only issue you may have in regards to this is the power supply that you would receive. I believe Hong Kong is 220v, United States is 110v, it's currently unknown what sort of power supply will ship with the Xbox One but as the console won't be released
    in Hong Kong at launch you won't be able to get a 220v power supply from Hong Kong Xbox Support until it is.
  6. michael_is_cool Win User

XBOX Music trial not working. Only 30 seconds of music for any song.

Hi,

I have a similar problem with Xbox Music. I live in Hong Kong. Is Xbox Music free streaming available for people living in Hong Kong?

Michael
Thema:

1. Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong - Similar Threads - Has anyone got

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  9. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  10. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 23 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...