HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION??

Discus and support HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is so annoying. It’s like stuck to PSN account and i haven’t been able to play for years now. 8af30f7c-6d76-488d-863f-01f413563f58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by purpnin52, Dec 9, 2023.

1. purpnin52
    purpnin52 Guest

This is so annoying. It’s like stuck to PSN account and i haven’t been able to play for years now.

:)

purpnin52, Dec 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sony will not allow you to change the connected MS account from the first one that was connected. This is their policy and MS has no control over it. You need to ask them to change it.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Purpnin52, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

Could you rephrase your question better? To provide you with better help, I don't understand what problem you are having.

Best regards,
    Oskayra
  4. Error 0x0000000 Win User

Has anyone found a working solution for the noise problem?

the only solution is, send it back to retailer and get your money back ... no Xbox One, no noise. i'm unsure if i give it another try and exchange it again, it is frustrating.
  5. rockykramer Win User

I received a phone call today from a Microsoft representative who actually gave me honest answers. He initiated an Executive Escalation Advanced Exchange, he said they'll make sure they'll send me one without the noise, and I'll send the old one back after
    I've tested it. This sounds promising.
  6. rockykramer Win User

If not, have you been able to still use it? As in, it still works even though it's loud and obnoxious.

Mine has worked so far, it's just really loud and I don't find that acceptable.
Thema:

1. HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION?? - Similar Threads - HAS ANYONE FOUND

2. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  3. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  6. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  7. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  8. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  9. Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?: I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my...
  10. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b