Has anyone ever experienced their Xbox one s frying their TV?

Discus and support Has anyone ever experienced their Xbox one s frying their TV? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turn on my TV and my Xbox as normal. Go to YouTube start up a video then all of a sudden my TV went black. I figured it somehow turned off. No big... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martin Ortiz2, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Has anyone ever experienced their Xbox one s frying their TV?

I turn on my TV and my Xbox as normal. Go to YouTube start up a video then all of a sudden my TV went black. I figured it somehow turned off. No big deal. I hit the power button on my remote. Nothing. Hit the power button on the TV. Nothing. Xbox still on no audio coming from the TV though. Shut off my Xbox and look online for a solution. Just getting told to unplug my TV for various amounts of time. Nothing works. Eventually I say f it must just be a old TV finally ready to kick the bucket, so i ask to borrow a TV. Set it all up, plug my Xbox in. Turn on the TV (works perfectly fine) turn my Xbox on. Everything is going well. Go to YouTube play a video. Not 5 minutes into the video TV goes black again. Then the tv won't turn on. Has anyone experienced this issue? Pretty sure both TVs are fried and not working anymore.

:)

Martin Ortiz2, Mar 27, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

The amount of powrr hdmi puts out its not possible to fry a tv with

From your power bar yes

You won't even get a shock touching the hdmi gold port even with your console.on
  3. Marla MacKay Win User

Similar situation - but instead of going completely black, the image is gone and there are black and grey lines both horizontal and vertical. Sound is working but no image.
  4. LudikaM Win User

Same issue here. XBox S + Samsung Smart TV. Working fine for a few weeks and when turning the XBox today the TV got braindead and now won't pass from the Samsung splash screen before turning itself off and on again, in an endless cycle (even after unplugging the XBox and any other device from it)

I'd really like to get some answers from Microsoft regarding this, I'm afraid now to plug the console on any other TV, and it looks to me that there are more than a few coincidences in behavior

Thanks a lot.
  5. tobias turner Win User

Hello im a havin a similar problem but my xbox one x is turning on but shows no picture? Tried it on 2 tvs the same result been workin fine all of a sudden its crashing wont go into safe mode tried every possible fix online nothing works. Is my xbox one x gone?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to center console in for repair as it would have to be examined to see if there is a short going to the HDMI port, however this would be very unusual especially given the amount of power available to the HDMI port.

Without the ability to physically examine the console no one can give you answers
Thema:

1. Has anyone ever experienced their Xbox one s frying their TV? - Similar Threads - Has anyone ever

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  9. Has anyone ever had to download again after the xbox download game service on their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone ever had to download again after the xbox download game service on their...: When I purchased the discounted Horizon 5 at the Microsoft Store today.I use xbox to download itClick "Install" to display "Let me download the game service"After I finish downloading the game...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...