Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

Discus and support Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zalee89, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/Zalee89
    /u/Zalee89 Guest

Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

/u/Zalee89, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Theslacker2 Win User

Error Connecting to Xbox Remote Play using Cellular Data Only: 'We found your console but can't connect'

following this, I’ve been having the same issue lately; months ago i could remote play over cellular with no issue, now i get the same message but with this error code. However remote play works just fine when i’m connected to wi-fi, and not just my home wi-fi.

cV: bE0ynZQFyC5jjRhzYb0bNu.3

I’ve tried all the troubleshooting steps but nothing seems to work.

I have Verizon wireless for cellular, iphone 14 pro max running ios 16.1.2, the xbox app is up to date and my xbox is a wired connection with 40Mbps upstream.
  3. 𝚟 . Win User

External drive disconnecting controller

Just started to have this problem with the same 4tb hard drive as everyone else here, has anyone found a solution? I’ve tried for like 3 hours and cant figure it out. Or should I just buy a different drive and if so let me know recommendations for the series s.
  4. evllmatt Win User

Achievement Counters Not Working

Same here, counter is stuck just for Gold months. Bronze, silver both moved to 8 while gold stuck at 6/8. Tried suggestions by Missus Quinzel (sorry if spelled wrong) in other forums, no luck. Medals in annual counter work fine, showing 3 of each in 2015,
    and 5 of each in 2016. Even tried downloading iOS app after all the previous methods, no luck. Counter moves everywhere else, except that 6/8 for gold.
  5. Drunken JimJim Win User

Error Connecting to Xbox Remote Play using Cellular Data Only: 'We found your console but can't connect'

I too have Verizon wireless for cellular, iphone 14 pro max running ios 16.1.2, the xbox app is up to date and my xbox is a wired connection with 200 mbs.

Cannot connect over cellular. Wi-Fi works. Cellular, no.. I’ve been streaming Xbox since the program was in beta.. never have had issues until a couple months ago. Problems just not getting resolved by Microsoft.

When the console is off and you try cloud gaming from your phone on cellular the console boots up and acts like it’s going to connect but then an error message pops on your phone.

cV: 0tsJvHYepkj1fRZHYojedj.4

Nothing apple users can do until they fix it.
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Remote Play Doesn't Work in IOS 16

Hey Gamers,

We have good news. The known issue regarding remote play when connecting a console over cellular or external Wi-Fi networks on devices running iOS 16 and above has been fixed. Please update the Xbox app via the App store on iOS.

Thanks for your patience.
Thema:

1. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular... - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  3. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  4. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  7. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  8. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...
  9. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...