Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

Discus and support Has anyone else had this issue with their account status? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am signed in to Xbox live, I have impeccable DL speed, I have an open NAT, but I can't get on any of my game or start a party? I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EricGile, Mar 24, 2023.

1. EricGile
    EricGile Guest

I am signed in to Xbox live, I have impeccable DL speed, I have an open NAT, but I can't get on any of my game or start a party?

I have no suspensions linked to my account, but when I go to open a game it says whoever bought the game has to be signed in. I bought the game from my account, I live by myself and my Xbox is my home Xbox.

It says I can't start a party because party chat is blocked, but I don't have any suspension on Xbox live.

I can see my friends online and when the ones who aren't online we're on last, but I cannot access any chats (it says, "we can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later". And when I go to check my online status, it isn't able to say that I'm online, the show online selection is grayed out. And, I'm connected to the internet and signed on. I can even see my avatar.

:)

EricGile, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi EricGile, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to check again.

If that did not work, try changing your DNS. Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings > manual

Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8

Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4

then check again.
  3. Graham P_135 Win User

Hi EricGile, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to check again.

If that did not work, try changing your DNS. Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings > manual
    Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
    Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4
    then check again.
    Hi Kim, I have exactly the same problem as the one described above. I have been getting the "The person who bought this needs to sign in" message when I try to open a game. I have a game pass subscription but it doesn't seem to recognise this anymore.

I have tried the solutions in your last post. Any other ideas please?

Thanks

Graham
  4. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  5. Saiyan Ruuku Win User

Streets of Rage practically unplayable.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Are there any fixes?
  6. Fatima_J Win User

Has anyone else had this problem with Discord?

Hi ToastKrunch ,

Good day!

Regarding on this concern, I would suggest to reach out discord support for them to provide further assistance.

support.discord.com

Thank you for understanding,

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

1. Has anyone else had this issue with their account status? - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  3. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  4. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  7. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  8. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...
  9. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...