Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

Discus and support Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mollie Sanders1, May 11, 2023.

1. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a girl facing away from the camera looking back over her shoulder. The image was not in a sexual nature and the girl was fully clothed; there was no bad language or anything offensive in the picture. I appealed the suspension and I KNOW the enforcement team didn’t even bother to look because the picture doesn’t violate any guidelines! I’m pretty sure the person who reported me was the same person being really nasty to me in game around an hour before I was notified of the suspension. Now I’m just worried that whoever reported me is just going to continue to do it and my account will be suspended because people at the enforcement team can’t be bothered to do their job properly. Has anyone else had any issues like this?

:)

Mollie Sanders1, May 11, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement team have done nothing about it?

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

No. The enforcement team's job is to enforce the policies.

Sadly the ONLY option we have when it comes to enforcement is through the enforcement site.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement team have done nothing about it?

Hello Mollie, sorry to hear you've been suspended.

Unfortunately, as this is an open forum, we are unable to help with enforcement issues. You would have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

brother banned for no reason

You dont get suspended simply due to false reports. In fact anyone filing false reports are subject be being suspended themselves since filing false reports is against the terms of service/code of conduct.

All reports are investigated before any action is taken. If your brother believed the suspension was made by mistake then he can file for a case review while logged into the suspended account and enforcement.xbox.com

That is the only to contact the enforcement team as they don't use the forums and wont see this.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.You do not get suspended for false reports,in fact anyone who makes a habit of filing false reports risks being suspended themselves.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why the account was suspended or you can check on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

As it's a 24 hour suspension you can't file for a case review.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Account banned till the year 9999

You dont get banned for false reports. In fact the person filing false reports is subject to getting suspended.

All reports are thoroughly investigated by the enforcement team before any action is taken. You could have a million reports against you but unless the code of conduct was broken you wont be suspended.

The only ones who have anything to do with enforcement actions are the enforcement team. They can only be contacted via the case review process. If your case review decision was upheld then there is nothing else you can do.

No one else on the forums or support can assist with/overide enforcement team decisions.
Thema:

Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

1. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement... - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  3. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  4. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  7. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  8. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...
  9. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  10. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25