Has anyone else had problems with the Xbox series X randomly disconnecting from internet...

Discus and support Has anyone else had problems with the Xbox series X randomly disconnecting from internet... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I also have no issuse on my xbox one X... ...Im to the point when i think i have a faulty console and may send it back.. It wasn't cheap..] Many... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jenglish205, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Has anyone else had problems with the Xbox series X randomly disconnecting from internet...

I also have no issuse on my xbox one X...

...Im to the point when i think i have a faulty console and may send it back.. It wasn't cheap..]

Many thanks!

submitted by /u/jenglish205
    [link] [comments]

/u/jenglish205, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Dizzintut Win User

2 years and they haven't fixed this!!??

All I know is that the only console I own that has this problem is my Xbox Series X. I have no other issues with anything else. My phone, my roku, my ps5, my switch. Everything else connects to my network just fine. This is a problem the Xbox Series X has had since it came out.
  3. MarmiteOP Win User

Xbox series X crash

Do you mean crashes as in switches off? or back to the Home Screen? My son has had 3 series x so far! The first two randomly switching off and Microsoft said to return for refund and this latest one was dropping the internet connection by going back to the Home Screen. It seems as though my wireless internet connection wasn’t good enough even though the series x is in the same room as router. I tried using an Ethernet cable connecting the series x directly to the router and not had a problem since! I would recommend trying this. I know its not ideal in the day of WiFi but it’s worked for us and my son is happy.

I hope this helps

Marmite
  4. Dave_6505+ Win User

Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from wifi when i power it off.

I have the same exact problem - just started randomly happening about 3 months ago. Randomly when I power my Series X off it will disconnect from the known router address and I have to keep setting up a network over and over upon launching it the next time. Then it will be fine for a few weeks and out of the blue rinse and repeat.
  5. Xbox Player TX Win User

Series X Fan is blowing (indicating console is on) but no LED light on power button.

Thanks Georges, it’s Series X. Talked to MS (Xbox) and they concluded it has to be brought in for repair. It has to remain unplugged or else fan sounds like a jet turbine engine. Won’t power off unless you disconnect power cord. I’ve had this for less than 2 months. Disappointed.
  6. Fatima_J Win User

Has anyone else had this problem with Discord?

Hi ToastKrunch ,

Good day!

Regarding on this concern, I would suggest to reach out discord support for them to provide further assistance.

support.discord.com

Thank you for understanding,

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

Has anyone else had problems with the Xbox series X randomly disconnecting from internet...

1. Has anyone else had problems with the Xbox series X randomly disconnecting from internet... - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  3. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  4. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  7. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  8. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...
  9. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...