Has anyone else had issues trying to download the Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition on their...

Discus and support Has anyone else had issues trying to download the Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition on their... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had issues trying to download the Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition on their Xbox series S? Cause I am it says it’s not compatible but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Marsh1, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Has anyone else had issues trying to download the Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition on their...

Has anyone else had issues trying to download the Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition on their Xbox series S? Cause I am it says it’s not compatible but it says online on here that the deluxe edition for xbox series S was released on the 10th of February 2023 when I first got it it was cancelled due to issues so I re-download the game yesterday 12th of February 2023 and I still can’t download it?

:)

Robert Marsh1, Feb 13, 2023
  2. ColliCuttleFish Win User

Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already played it for a week?

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition
  3. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

5. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Not playable on this device

Hi Erick.Solis!

The Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition should be compatible on your device. Please try to purchase it instead directly to the website. Just make sure that you're signed in with your correct account online.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/hogwarts-legac...
  6. stuartgillion Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not working - asking me to purchase it again!

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - order completed on 25th January £74.99
Thema:

Has anyone else had issues trying to download the Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition on their...

1. Has anyone else had issues trying to download the Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition on their... - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  3. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  4. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  7. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  8. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...
  9. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...