Has anyone else got banned for something that isnt offensive and was posted a year ago

Discus and support Has anyone else got banned for something that isnt offensive and was posted a year ago in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox customer support is of a really low quality. I got banned for four days because of a unrealistic joke of a comment that i posted just under a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cleanclover, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Cleanclover
    Cleanclover Guest

Has anyone else got banned for something that isnt offensive and was posted a year ago

Xbox customer support is of a really low quality.

I got banned for four days because of a unrealistic joke of a comment that i posted just under a year ago on a video on xbox of someone killing a dog in red dead online.

So why did i get banned for not following community guidelines and they get to post a graphic video on a public page huh microsoft ? Please explain.

:)

Cleanclover, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Clean, I'm sorry for the frustrating situation.

If you believe that the other user has also violated the rules, you can report them as well.

Now for your situation, the best we can try to do is remove this from your account.

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Justin_Edillo Win User

In need of some serious help with player taking advantage of message reporting glitch

The thing is i haven’t really said anything to anyone the prior weeks and i know i havent used offensive language or anything like that until 2 nights ago when me and this player went back and forth and i know i only said one word. So i doubt that i got
    communication banned for something else from a few weeks ago. And i even have a screen shot of him saying “i thought you were banned, let me try something again” and after i received that message within minutes i got a message from xbox live
  4. KindGryphon Win User

My console xbox one banned from the xbox live for no reason

i can't use my xbox live in my console because get banned console ,, i sweer i did nothing wrong all this years I'm using it
    Is there anyone else who uses/has access to your console that couldve done something?

Consoles bans are reserved for the worst/repeated offenses and they cant be appealed so they arent issued lightly and are only given after a thorough investigation.
  5. Matty10111 Win User

Xbox Bans

Jamie that support stuff on your link was broken 3 months ago and has got progressively worse, it doesn't help anyone now.

Everyone it says perm ban because xbox is broke atm.

They really shouldn't ban anyone atm because their software isnt working.

Guys prob just a 1/3/7 day ban ..

Otherwise we are all perm banned
  6. KindFoal7634767 Win User

Banned 5 year old gamertag, now forced to pay for name change. Enforcement team = a joke

If my gamertag was offensive you should have banned it when I made it 5 years ago in 2011.

If my gamertag was offensive the second Rolf Harris got convicted in july 2014 you should have banned it then.

To wait to 2016 and ban my gamertag for people offensive then have the audacity to say I have to pay out of my own pocket to change my gamertag, you won't even give me a free gamertag change.

Disgusting.
Thema:

1. Has anyone else got banned for something that isnt offensive and was posted a year ago - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  3. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  4. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  7. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  8. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...
  9. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...