Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

Discus and support Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help because none of the solutions work. #needhelp 036dc661-8f16-4f85-b5eb-0b43109cd317 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAUDE16, Feb 14, 2017.

1. MAUDE16
    MAUDE16 Guest

Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

I need help because none of the solutions work.

#needhelp

:)

MAUDE16, Feb 14, 2017
  2. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have a major problem and I wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue. Last Friday (11-10-17) I was watching Netflix on my XBox One in mine in my wife's room and it fried my TV. So I put my XBox in our living room thinking maybe the TV just went
    bad. And yesterday (11-13-17) it fried our big TV. Has anyone had that issue? What should I do?.

KeithTheBeast83, Feb 14, 2017
  3. Console Freezing After Downloading Minecraft

I'm really not asking for help, but for anyone else who has had this problem:

Ever since I downloaded Minecraft for the 360 my console freezes up ALOT. Sometimes I'll just let it sit for a little bit to unfreeze, but it dosen't. I have to restart it and everything. And it's not just on minecraft, it's on all the games. Anyone else
    having this problem?

AshleyPoppinga, Feb 14, 2017
  4. Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

Hey, MAUDE!

Sorry to see any launching issues with Minecraft! That error code appears when users are trying to launch a game that they do not own, and the original purchaser no longer has that console set as their Home console. However, this also appears when there
    is a service outage; we didn't have one yesterday, though.

Are you still running into this error when you launch up the game? If you are, can you post back with the full error message that you are receiving with it? We'll be able to determine our next steps from there. Looking forward to helping you out! Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a? :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Feb 15, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, MAUDE!

Sorry to see any launching issues with Minecraft! That error code appears when users are trying to launch a game that they do not own, and the original purchaser no longer has that console set as their Home console. However, this also appears when there
    is a service outage; we didn't have one yesterday, though.

Are you still running into this error when you launch up the game? If you are, can you post back with the full error message that you are receiving with it? We'll be able to determine our next steps from there. Looking forward to helping you out! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Fatima_J Win User

Has anyone else had this problem with Discord?

Hi ToastKrunch ,

Good day!

Regarding on this concern, I would suggest to reach out discord support for them to provide further assistance.

support.discord.com

Thank you for understanding,

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  7. ToastKrunch Win User

I am on the Xbox One console
  8. Fatima_J Win User

Hi ToastKrunch ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you keep disconnecting when joining a VC from Xbox.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    2. Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Are you using any kind of VPN?

You may try the steps below.

[​IMG]

How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  9. Sipuli91 Win User

Has anyone had this problem?

Thema:

1. Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a? - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  3. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  4. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  7. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  8. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...
  9. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...