Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 22 but only got the standard edition

Discus and support Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 22 but only got the standard edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have pre ordered the f1 22 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keithmilner1, Jul 5, 2022.

1. keithmilner1
    keithmilner1 Guest

Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 22 but only got the standard edition

I have pre ordered the f1 22 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game image is the standard one not the blue champions edition image just worried there is a mix up somewere anyone els have this issuie

:)

keithmilner1, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, keithmilner1. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If it is showing that you have the Champions Edition content pack, you should not worry.

The game will be released tomorrow, right? See if you are able to install everything and let me know how it goes. But you should have no issues with it.

Feel free to ask back any questions you might have.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

When you order special editions of games, usually what you get is the standard edition, and any of the packs that come with the special editions are usually given on release and usually in game.
  4. Daniel Pullin Win User

Billing

I had the same issue with F1 22 Standard Edition Xbox One and it keeps saying I still need to buy even though I pre ordered
  5. JustKingRoyal Win User

where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses

I pre-ordered NBA 2K 22 anniversary edition and I only got the regular edition I need my NBA 2K 22 anniversary edition
  6. willbrown23 Win User

Fifa 22 Pre order question

Hi guys, I pre ordered Fifa 22 Ultimate edition a while ago to get the pre order benefits, but on my games it says i have only pre ordered the standard edition. Do i get the ultimate edition benefits on release day? Or has something gone wrong? thank you.
    I have the same problem in the ea play early access
Thema:

1. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 22 but only got the standard edition - Similar Threads - Has anyone els

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  9. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  10. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 23 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...