Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...

Discus and support Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to upload a custom image it just tells me that we can't upload the picture and try again. And I am wondering if anyone else has this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by savesage55732, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...

Every time I try to upload a custom image it just tells me that we can't upload the picture and try again. And I am wondering if anyone else has this problem.

:)

savesage55732, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Yombi Win User

Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but it doesn't let me.

Microsoft has currently disabled it . Because of the web traffic.
  3. Liljoe5one66 Win User

Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but it doesn't let me.

Hello, its been disabled the further notice.
  4. fuzznut71 Win User

Due to the added impact on servers Xbox has temporarily suspended this feature. I haven't seen when it will be activated again.
  5. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Hi, its been disabled the further notice
  6. Toughrain Win User

Do you know when it will come back on?
Thema:

Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...

1. Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but... - Similar Threads - Has anyone been

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  5. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  6. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  7. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  8. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...
  9. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...