Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege...

Discus and support Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The issues started on the 5th. Was tryna play some siege with buddies but for some reason we couldn't seem to get into a lobby we tried for an hour and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jethro Stovold, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege...

The issues started on the 5th. Was tryna play some siege with buddies but for some reason we couldn't seem to get into a lobby we tried for an hour and gave up hoping it would be fixed tomorrow. Tried again today and now I'm having issues with multiple games(siege, dead by daylight, overwatch, apex) where I just can't do multi-player anymore. Online works fine tho??

Invite gets sent, I open it and accept, I Load in like normal, we try and play but I never get into any games he starts

:)

Jethro Stovold, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Jethro Stovold Win User

Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege properly from my end hut I never show up on his end

Hi thank you for taking the time to read my question.

I'm playing on an Xbox one s

I've tried three different games multiple times Siege, dead by daylight and apex. I haven't tested any other games. I got frustrated and just stopped playing

I think I narrowed it down to something with xbox not the game companies

I don't know what my nat type is but I can check in a few hours. I'm pretty sure it's open. I've never had any issues in the past with multi-player till the 5th
  3. Georges C. Win User

Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege properly from my end hut I never show up on his end

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jethro, when talking about multiplayer issues, would you be playing on the console or on your PC?

What games is this happening exactly, would it be only with one with all the games you try to play?

Would you know if your NAT is open, closed, or restricted?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, take the NAT test below.

Test the NAT Xbox One

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Click Profile and system > Settings > General > Network Settings.

Under Current network status, the NAT Type field displays the current NAT type.

Aftter this, I don't know if you use your internet service provider's DNS, but you can try to switch it to a public DNS and see if it improves the resolution of the names in the console.

Google DNS

DNS 8.8.8.8 e 8.8.4.4
  5. CGluch Win User

gamerscore going down!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having issues as well. I've noticed over the past few days my gamerscore has been going slightly down and I have no idea why.
  6. Reidzer N7 Win User

Xbox Live Service

Yeah it has been the same for me, my dashboard is taking longer than usual to load up when I turn my 360 on.

Also had a few random disconnects over the past couple of days.
Thema:

Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege...

1. Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege... - Similar Threads - Has anyone been

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...
  9. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...