Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

Discus and support Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Atomicapples, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router.

A good example of this happened last night, my sister and I were playing MCC campaign and the internet went out again, our party disconnected, on the dashboard I didn't have access to any online tabs and was prompted to "Go online", our phones had no connection to the internet either... and yet when I moved around in my game I was still moving in hers.

She's on the Live version of Xbox and I'm on Alpha skip ahead and this connectivity issue was happening to both of us. It wasn't until I held down the home button to log a report that I got kicked from the game. When I went to log the report it signed me out and told me I needed to sign in, I pressed A on the prompt and then... somehow, it bypassed this and was able to make the report without being signed in.

The reason I'm asking if anyone else has had any issues like this is because prior to the update yesterday I haven't had a problem like this with my internet... well ever.

Whatever this problem is it not only affected my console but it affected my sister's General Audience console and my internet as a whole, and I'm just looking to see if it might be connected to the update (however unlikely that may be I still think it's safe to ask)

My sister also had issues installing games yesterday of any sort, but I think that may have been a separate issue with content and purchasing that was also being experienced yesterday.

If anyone has any insight to this it would be super appreciated. My main concern is the apparent internet disconnection happening while not actually being disconnected, how it affected every device in my home, and how it started happening directly after the update issues yesterday morning.

I hope this is the right place to post this and thanks in advance for any insight you guys may have!

submitted by /u/Atomicapples
    [link] [comments]

/u/Atomicapples, Jan 19, 2020
  2. B Rizzle Fizzle Win User

Xbox live Problem FIX IT!!!

Simple question, but I don't see that it has been addressed, have ou restarted your modem and/or router? Xbox live runs over the internet, if any of your equipment is experiencing problems it can cause issues with connecting to the service. If you have a
    modem and router configuration, 2 separate devices, and it is near the xbox, you can also plug the xbox directly into the modem, then restart the modem, then try to connect to xbox live. This will tell you if your wireless router is having problems. if the
    service works fine, then it is most likely your wireless router. If it IS your router, and you have comcast internet, you can bring your modem back to comcast and request a wireless gateway, this device replaces your modem and wireless router, it is those
    two devices built into one.
  3. MajorPain 600 Win User

Internet conncection faild

Mine connects to the router/modem but it won't connect to the Internet and I've ruled out any router/modem issues sine it the other Xbox and devises are working just fine
  4. blazer4264 Win User

XBOX LIVE having problems.

I have been having connection problems with xbox live for 3 days now. Have reset router and cable modem multiple times and still having problems. Computer runs fine as far as internet connection and also my PS3 works fine with the internet. Anyone have
    any ideas on what could be the problem?
  5. antttx Win User

Disconnected from game & party chat

My router is a Belkin Enhanced Wireless Router. Model:F6D4230. My modem is a Terayon Tj715x. I have already tried connecting my xbox directly to the modem, but it doesn't connect to live. When i test xbox live connection when connected directly to the modem,
    it says i am not connected to the Network, Internet, and Xbox Live. My firmware is up to date, and UPnP has always been enabled. Also, my NAT type has always been open.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Internet

Hi,

IPv6 is a technology ultimately created to prevent networks and the internet in general literacy running out of IP Adresses. While it's designed to be more efficient, IPv6 won't make your connection quicker and has no bearing on your WiFi signal.

If you're having connection issues connect via a wired connection. If you're not happy with the router from your ISP, put it into Modem only mode and use a third party router/ gateway for your WiFi connection.
Thema:

Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

1. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity... - Similar Threads - Has anyone been

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...
  9. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...