Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues?

Discus and support Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During November of 2020, the first LEGO Indiana Jones was free through GWG. I made it a point to claim this one at that time and download it because my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Howie Am I, Jul 17, 2021.

  1. Howie Am I
    Howie Am I Guest

    Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues?


    During November of 2020, the first LEGO Indiana Jones was free through GWG. I made it a point to claim this one at that time and download it because my kids love this game and digital copies are easier to play than the physical. It is still on my Xbox One from that time and has been their continuously. However, my kids tried to play it the other day on their console and it said that I did not own the game. I just tried again now on my console and it says the same thing.

    I searched through the forums and found that over the years, others have had the same problem with other games, but their issues were never resolved (at least in the forums).

    Is there any known recourse for this issue?

    I am current on my xbox live gold subscription and I have been for years.

    :)
     
    Howie Am I, Jul 17, 2021
    #1
  2. guitgod Win User

    I can't connect to xbox live. PLEASE HELP.

    Mine is doing the exact same thing, no idea why...has anybody had any success fixing this?
  3. TelluricSet81 Win User

    Xbox One error code: E305 00000001 80073CFE

    Anybody had any success with Xbox support?
  4. DropBear78 Win User

    Anybody had this issue?

    i let it sit for a while turned it back on and it is good now, i appreciate the help though

    cheers
  5. gds1972 Win User

    Anybody had this issue?

    Hi

    Can you please try what I have listed below fist just to try and eliminate other possible reasons.

    1. Fully power down the console and remove the power supply for a minute

    2. Make sure you have connected the console power feed directly into a wall outlet and not via any power bricks or surge protectors.

    3. Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable form both the console and television

    4. Try an using an alternate HDMI cable and a different port on the television

    5. If possible try connecting the console to an alternate television to see if the same thing still happens
  6. MR 2L Win User

    Drop out every 30 mins

    Has anybody got a resolution to this .. i am with iinet also and am getting the same issue .. only started this week though ..
Thema:

Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues?

Loading...
  1. Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues? - Similar Threads - Has anybody successful

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  5. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  6. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  7. Has anybody had their Marathon Alpha code stolen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody had their Marathon Alpha code stolen: I just received the marathon Alpha code in my email and I put it in and it already says it's been used as anybody else had this problem 41c4a39d-6b2b-4334-a2bd-e707e989eb6e
  8. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  9. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  10. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d