Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?
Discus and support Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dj Leflare, Sep 16, 2023.
Thema:
Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?
Loading...
-
Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty? - Similar Threads - Has anybody figured
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
Has anybody had their Marathon Alpha code stolen
in XBoX Games and AppsHas anybody had their Marathon Alpha code stolen: I just received the marathon Alpha code in my email and I put it in and it already says it's been used as anybody else had this problem 41c4a39d-6b2b-4334-a2bd-e707e989eb6e -
Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?
in XBoX on ConsolesHas anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it... -
Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....
in XBoX on ConsolesHas anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d