Has anybody else been ddos'd and have traffic directed to EU when it should be staying...

Discus and support Has anybody else been ddos'd and have traffic directed to EU when it should be staying... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is so stupid. A buddy of mine told me that he was able to have an Xbox support team fix the issue when it was happening to him. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lenjr, Jan 28, 2023.

1. lenjr
    lenjr Guest

Has anybody else been ddos'd and have traffic directed to EU when it should be staying...

This is so stupid. A buddy of mine told me that he was able to have an Xbox support team fix the issue when it was happening to him. I've tried everything. Different providers different equipment, different everything. Please fix this. Gt HypnosisX

:)

lenjr, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Has anybody else been ddos'd and have traffic directed to EU when it should be staying within NA?

Hi LenJr! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

This is not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating this must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation.

May I know first what is really happening on your console when you play your games online?
  3. Rostom L Win User

Has anybody else been ddos'd and have traffic directed to EU when it should be staying within NA?

I see. Sorry to hear about that. No worries, I will then reroute your case to them. Take care!
  4. lenjr Win User

Everything's bad. I'm always behind. Inputs are not responding correctly. AI is slow and not playing right. I play a lot of nhl and some other games. More noticeable in nhl because of how fast paced it is. I need somebody who works for xbox. Can you help with that?
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Minecraft

Minecraft has been having a lot of problems running due to the high traffic on it right now, due to millions of people staying home due to the pandemic around the world. Traffic has been very high on Minecraft and it's overwhelming the services. Keep trying
    and hopefully it will work soon.
  6. BTW iM Raging Win User

Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

Mines only been doing this since yesterday when xbox was DDos'd by Lizard Squad. Hopefully someone has an answer to fix this soon.
Thema:

1. Has anybody else been ddos'd and have traffic directed to EU when it should be staying... - Similar Threads - Has anybody else

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  5. My Xbox has gone from my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox has gone from my devices: Hiya, I sent my sons Xbox off for repair- it’s 6 weeks old i might add!!! I had an email Update from Microsoft saying device is on way back with a link to my account. I logged on to my account to...
  6. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  7. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  8. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  9. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  10. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d