Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

Discus and support Has any that has incouter this error,solve it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eric Munoz1, May 26, 2024.

1. Eric Munoz1
    Eric Munoz1 Guest

I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter?

:)

Eric Munoz1, May 26, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Eric M. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with this today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I find it appropriate to ask if you could share more details about your inquiry.
    For example, do you have this problem on Xbox, PC, or where? What's the error or restriction you get? Did you see this code when attempting to open a game, install a game, or what are you trying to do, etc.?

The more information you provide about your concern, the better we can assist.
    Feel free to share screenshots if needed; just make sure to hide personal information.

Thanks for taking the time to share more details.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. AlexJami Win User

Issue logging into Microsoft store and Xbox app on windows 10 build 1809

This technique has not solved any log in errors with either the store or xbox app.
  4. Kloowy Win User

Oct. 16 system update won't download?

Sorry but I haven't been able to find any solutions yet,nobody has been able to solve this error.
  5. xCerealKillax Win User

I'm getting the download error 0x80070242

Thank you for the reply. That solved the error code in the title(YAY) but has not solved the error code I'm receiving for Ark Survival.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Microsoft Rewards App

No errors today on my side, hopefully it has been solved.
Thema:

1. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it? - Similar Threads - Has has incouter

2. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  3. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  4. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  5. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  6. All my stuff has gone!

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my stuff has gone!: I got with a new partner and lost all my stuff when I moved in with her including my Xbox, her little lad loves Xbox so I explained to him that I had multiple games and add one for the games...
  7. Controller warranty has ran out prematurely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty has ran out prematurely: I bought a three year warranty on the 3rd of September 2021 and it shows as warranty expired on the 2/7/2024. I've tried to in touch with an employee but it doesn't work. How do I get in touch...
  8. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  9. My world has gone

in XBoX on Windows
    My world has gone: I recently switched to Xbox series X and logged into my account installed Minecraft then when I went on Minecraft I clicked on the world me and my friends have been creating for like the past five...
  10. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]