Has 4K recording been fixed or are we still waiting?

Discus and support Has 4K recording been fixed or are we still waiting? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can we record and playback our 4K recordings yet or is there still issues with them only playing about 0.5secs of them? submitted by /u/Ray_Palmer... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ray_Palmer, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Has 4K recording been fixed or are we still waiting?

Can we record and playback our 4K recordings yet or is there still issues with them only playing about 0.5secs of them?

submitted by /u/Ray_Palmer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ray_Palmer, Jul 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. creamer8141 Win User

Xbox one x 4k Hdr/Sdr capturing no more :(

The others are right. Microsoft implemented a fix where clips that do not record in 4K will record in 1080p instead. They'll probably fix it very fast as everyone with a XB1X is affected.
    If they are already implemented a fix then why they takes so long. This issue has already been took much time and still they don't fix anything yet. I'm so disappointed and tired already. My work flow is already stopped now just because of this. Need a fast
    update man.
  3. Robert Cas Win User

Xbox One X randomly stops recording 4k gameplay

In my case the issue is due to overheating... I noticed that is stops recording while capturing in 4K with heavily graphics games but if you play a game with very simple graphics it doesn't stop recording.

Also, It you turn on the console cold and starts recording right away it will record 4K for a longer period (5-7 minutes). But if you start recording once the console has been on for 15+ minutes (running a heavy game), it will stop recording 4K less than
    60 seconds.
  4. yakozaki Win User

Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

It is not fixed. Now when we select to capture 4K we get by default
    system
    transition to record in 1080p 30fps.

This is big problem, and it is unbelievably that public updates
    are coming in this form.
  5. yakozaki Win User

Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

For how much long we will have to wait for 4K capture issue be fixed ?
  6. Amin Dahir Win User

Xbox please help me. My console is refusing to record 4k or HDR the only options I have is 1080p sdr and 720p sdr this doesn't work external dive or not can this bug be fixed or comment a solution

I'm pretty sure it is meant to record 4k or at least 1440p. Xbox has bugs which they don't fix. Tgis is why I should've picked a Playstation
Thema:

Has 4K recording been fixed or are we still waiting?

1. Has 4K recording been fixed or are we still waiting? - Similar Threads - Has recording been

2. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  3. Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Record a clip has no audio?: Is there an issue where there is No audio when creating a clip while in discord on xbox? Ive tried recording 15 sec clips, 1 min clips, 30 sec clips and no audio in any of them when i join into a...
  4. Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Record a clip has no audio?: Is there an issue where there is No audio when creating a clip while in discord on xbox? Ive tried recording 15 sec clips, 1 min clips, 30 sec clips and no audio in any of them when i join into a...
  5. Every video I record on Series X has asynchronous audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every video I record on Series X has asynchronous audio: Hi, Every recording / clip I made has asynchronous audio. Audio plays 2 seconds before the event takes place (like characters talking, shots, etc). :( Does anyone knows a solution?...
  6. Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?: I swear the other day I had the option to select up to 2 minutes for the max length of "record what happened" clips, but now the max length is only 1 minute. Is this by design, or is it a bug? I'm...
  7. The option to record 1-hour 4K has disappeared (Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The option to record 1-hour 4K has disappeared (Xbox One X): it has been working fine 4 way over a year, used it last on Tuesday (22/10) and it's working fine, but yesterday I wanted to record a 1 hour 4K clip from The Outer Worlds, and the option is gone...
  8. Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???: Hello I capture game content (FIFA matches) very often on my external 4TB HDD. My captures are between 20 to 30 min long. This was super easy to do before this last change, it just needed 3...
  9. account balance has been removed, with no record in order history

in XBoX Accessibility
    account balance has been removed, with no record in order history: I had 12 dollars in my account balance, and it seems as if 10 has just been removed with no record. I had a gold membership, which was set to renew a few days from now, although now i says it is...
  10. The record button(x) has dissapearead from snap. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The record button(x) has dissapearead from snap. What do i do?: Hi! I havent been able to record or take a screenshot for a year now. I have tried hard reseting, game dvr settings are checked and i have plenty of space left. What else could i try?...