harrassment an racial comments in party threatening to make false reports to get me banned.

Discus and support harrassment an racial comments in party threatening to make false reports to get me banned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi enforcement team thanks for keeping xbox a safe place to play, unfortunately im having some issues with a player by the gamertag of Chaos oH eM Gee... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JESUSBODYGUARD, Oct 8, 2017.

1. harrassment an racial comments in party threatening to make false reports to get me banned.

Hi enforcement team thanks for keeping xbox a safe place to play, unfortunately im having some issues with a player by the gamertag of Chaos oH eM Gee this person continues to harass me in parties through other mutual friends we share, hell join parties
    through them, ive continued to delete mutual friends, but hell join my lobbies in gta an friend people that i friend an join my parties over an over again an make racist comments about me, an tells everyone to make false reports on me, to try an get me banned.
    he says hes found a glitch to harrass me an microsoft cant do anything about it, ive had issues with him making 30 second clips in past on gta an making racist comments in the messaging part of the clip when his old gamertag was Chaos Does Work an he was banned
    for this activity, an the record will show this, an he made brand new gamertag which is now Chaos oH eM Gee an continues to come after me, an attempt to retaliate on me, for reporting violations of code of conduct. Please help enforcement team as i dnt know
    what to do concerning this individual, ive exhausted all options to block an ignore this person an the harassment continues thanks for any help u can give.

:)

JESUSBODYGUARD, Oct 8, 2017
  2. BigBigFan
    BigBigFan Guest
    Can I get someone banned?

They see a lot of people getting mad, and a lot of people reporting others, but getting under your skin and doing something worthy of getting banned is quite different.

Did the guy use any racial slurs or say anything about illegal activities and the like? If he did you can probably get him temporarily banned, 48 hours most likely.

it would take a full on racial insult or threats of death for someone to get permanently banned and most of the time things never get that bad.

BigBigFan, Oct 8, 2017
  3. female dog2
    female dog2 Guest
    players making racist, sexually explicit comments whilst playing games

how do I report players who make filthy sexist comments and derogatory racial slurs whilst playing a game

female dog2, Oct 8, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

harrassment an racial comments in party threatening to make false reports to get me banned.

Jesusbodyguard first off please be aware that calling out gamertags in these forums is not allowed.

Sorry to say that the enforcement team does not monitor these sites but there are those of us volunteers who try to look for and find posts like this to try and get you pointed in the correct directions to solve your issues.

In this case, it very simple to file a complaint/report on the gamertag by following the instructions at this link Xbox Enforcement | How Do I You will
    need to have a very short explanation as you are limited in space to write. Take the highlights, threatening, racial, glitch to hack... the enforcement team will then perform an investigations and take the appropriate actions. It is very rare to hear back
    from them on any actions taken, so if you don't hear anything it does not mean they didn't do anything.

Lastly, Block the players gamertag by selecting it in the recently played an select block

Good Luck and let us know if we can help.

Dadwhite, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Jesusbodyguard first off please be aware that calling out gamertags in these forums is not allowed.

Sorry to say that the enforcement team does not monitor these sites but there are those of us volunteers who try to look for and find posts like this to try and get you pointed in the correct directions to solve your issues.

In this case, it very simple to file a complaint/report on the gamertag by following the instructions at this link https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic2-0 You will
    need to have a very short explanation as you are limited in space to write. Take the highlights, threatening, racial, glitch to hack... the enforcement team will then perform an investigations and take the appropriate actions. It is very rare to hear back
    from them on any actions taken, so if you don't hear anything it does not mean they didn't do anything.

Lastly, Block the players gamertag by selecting it in the recently played an select block

Good Luck and let us know if we can help.
  6. DavidCouch2 Win User

Xbox Live chat suspension

i was banned for reporting someone for racial slurs and no one will tell me why so i have to take racial comments or risk getting banned myself microsoft has really not handle things in any kind of fair manner i will not be buying any more products that
    have the microsoft name on it the really are a let down in customer support
  7. WhyPatrel Win User

False Bann!!!

It's a false suspension. So is that what we are doing here? I got banned for reporting a spamming troll.

Spamming profanities and racially charged statements.
  8. SterlingRhino36 Win User

Racial slurs an harrassment

Hello enforcement team an thanks for keeping xbox a safe place for everyone to play, my Gamertag is [Mod Removed] an i too an being harrassed by this same player called [Mod Removed] he follows me an friends in game an makes racial comments to me an friends
    through Voice an messenger, have made several attempts to block person but finds a way in game an party, idk if the enforcement team is reading these idk if were in wrong forum but can someone get back to us an at least confirm if the right dept has recieved
    this thanks.
  9. Pindalicious Win User

Can I Get Help

I've somewhat been in your situation, not exactly someone threatening to hack me, but I often get harrassed. And I've learnt that unfortunately there's nothing you can do other than report the player(s) and block communication.

Good luck to you fellow gamer!
Thema:

1. harrassment an racial comments in party threatening to make false reports to get me banned. - Similar Threads - harrassment racial comments

2. Spanish users are using racial slurs on Xbox online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spanish users are using racial slurs on Xbox online.: Players are circumventing the safety protocols by using Spanish to curse players. "negro de arena" is offensive and defending yourself against language like this in English shouldn't trigger...
  3. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  4. Why do racial slur reports not get banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do racial slur reports not get banned?: I just got a 2 day strike for responding to a guy who rage messaged me after losing. No profanity, no swears. The message got deleted by Xbox and I got banned. I've reported people sending racial...
  5. I was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...: I was letting my little cousin use my xbox when the called sombody racial slurs is there anyway I can get unnbanned from voice communication? dc607b7d-9b49-49e7-929c-990a7408a3d9
  6. Trouble reporting an account for harrassment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble reporting an account for harrassment: Long story short. Daughters ex boyfriend has her phone number displayed as his name on COD , people are now ringing her and prank calling her. I have tried since this morning to contact someone...
  7. I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs...: I was playing with this player [Mod Removed] we began to argue I never got racial and he started calling me a slave saying that my people are slaves and I ain’t **** called me a **** multiple...
  8. How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and...: How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and get denied in review cause i have no understanding of why i was banned when i was being targeted and...
  9. Racial Slur not being enforced.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Racial Slur not being enforced.: Just today I was playing Fortnite creative. I guess there was an unhappy individual who then proceeded to use the N word against me in a message. I tried to follow the necessary chain of I...
  10. smurf accounts made to harrass

in XBoX on Consoles
    smurf accounts made to harrass: Xbox needs to implement a way to block any account that doesn't have any Gamerscore or friends ie:smurf accounts from contacting people. I keep getting smurf accounts messaging me about my age and...