Harrassed by a peadophile HELP HELP HELP
Discus and support Harrassed by a peadophile HELP HELP HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi about 2 weeks ago we met a guy on xbox called [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] he was in a party with my friends and he was telling them he had to go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KILL KENNY, Nov 3, 2019.
Thema:
Harrassed by a peadophile HELP HELP HELP
Loading...
-
Harrassed by a peadophile HELP HELP HELP - Similar Threads - Harrassed peadophile HELP
-
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Man harrassed me and false reported me on cod and i want something done with it
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMan harrassed me and false reported me on cod and i want something done with it: I have proof of the man false reporting me and harrassing me on xbox app and i want something done about it 767dc41a-e756-4b9e-854b-3b4aa821f8d5 -
Why xbox support dont do nothing about people harrassing you.
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy xbox support dont do nothing about people harrassing you.: Im being stalked on xbox by same person constantly keep reporting me non stop n getting me banned cux i told him Leave me alone. Contact support didnt do anything at all. He constantly messages me... -
Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialSomeone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about... -
I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...
in XBoX AccessibilityI have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing.... -
Trouble reporting an account for harrassment
in XBoX AccessibilityTrouble reporting an account for harrassment: Long story short. Daughters ex boyfriend has her phone number displayed as his name on COD , people are now ringing her and prank calling her. I have tried since this morning to contact someone... -
smurf accounts made to harrass
in XBoX on Consolessmurf accounts made to harrass: Xbox needs to implement a way to block any account that doesn't have any Gamerscore or friends ie:smurf accounts from contacting people. I keep getting smurf accounts messaging me about my age and...