Harmony One and Xbox One

Discus and support Harmony One and Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anybody else update their harmony one remote ?? Logitech did a great job. I finally got my remote setup this last weekend and I got to say it works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Burnin TODI, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Harmony One and Xbox One

Anybody else update their harmony one remote ?? Logitech did a great job. I finally got my remote setup this last weekend and I got to say it works great. I mapped out all the buttons pretty easily. It seems like the Xbox One is much more responsive than
    the 360, with the 360 I often had to hold the remote at a certain angle to hit the IR port....The harmony one works very good at navigating around the home screen and different apps as well. Anyone have programable remotes that work well with xbox one??

:)

Burnin TODI, Jan 6, 2014
  2. zachd [MSFT]
    zachd [MSFT] Guest
    zachd [MSFT], Jan 6, 2014
  3. Liquidemail
    Liquidemail Guest
    Liquidemail, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Harmony One and Xbox One

That's great to hear! Haven't updated my Harmony One yet. I've been lazy, and just have the XO in my 360 slot.

I should do it.

DocHolliday 7, Jan 6, 2014
  5. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    yeah have one as well no problems at all Harmony One and Xbox One :)

proneto911, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Ok, I finally did it. Updated and reprogrammed. Works great! Even customized some buttons.

DocHolliday 7, Jan 6, 2014
  7. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest
    My Harmony Touch works fine with the default downloaded Xbox One settings. TBH I only use the Xbox One On & Off commands in conjunction with the TV & AV Receiver ("Play Xbox One" Activity).

WillSmithVXR, Oct 31, 2018
  8. zachd [MSFT] Win User

Logitech Harmony Remote

9. WillSmithVXR Win User

XBox TV Remote Control

[quote user="The Ender"]

I can't figure out how to have my Harmony One NOT turn on the Xbox One. I think it's pretty cool to say "Xbox On", but if you add the One to any activity for the Harmony, it's going to turn it on itself. Anybody else trying to do that and figure it out?

[/quote]

I have a Harmony Touch and don't use voice commands for turning the One On or Off.

However if you want your Harmony to not turn The One on or off you can just leave it out of the relevant Activity entirely and just get the Harmony to turn the TV & AV Receiver On and set the correct inputs for both.
  10. CTS PINPIM Win User

Supporting numbers in the one guide

I also have a harmony one remote and I've been having the same problem. I would like to use the number keypad to go directly to a channel instead of having to skip multiple channels. Is there anyway of updating my harmony one remote to get it to work
    with the Xbox One guide and the Harmony One number keypad. Thanks for any help.
  11. Burnin TODI Win User

XBox TV Remote Control

Harmony support being worked on http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/19/5121982/xbox-one-logitech-harmony-universal-remote-support
  12. Liquidemail Win User

Universal Remote for Xbox One

Thema:

Harmony One and Xbox One