Harman Kardon 3600: Dashboard

Discus and support Harman Kardon 3600: Dashboard in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Harman Kardon (Audio/Video Receivers) 3600: Dashboard I pretty much had my dashboard, specifically my pins, exactly where I wanted them. I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by MARKofTHORN 2, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Harman Kardon 3600: Dashboard

Harman Kardon (Audio/Video Receivers) 3600: Dashboard
    I pretty much had my dashboard, specifically my pins, exactly where I wanted them. I cannot duplicate it with the new dashboard. My UI experience is almost exclusively magnetized to my pins, and now they are gone. My beloved shortcuts
    to specific HBO shows and other programs are gone. I agree, the background image layout is improved. But I hate my home screen currently.

:)

MARKofTHORN 2, Sep 19, 2017
  2. Harman/Kardon AVR1700 reciever not supported?!

My Harman/Kardon AVR1700 is not listed under the supported Harman/Kardon receivers. This really defeats the whole purpose of the all in one aspect as I can not say "Xbox On" and have everything turned on. I know the system just came out
    and there are more pressing maters as of now. So I propose we make an area on the forum, (if there already isn't one, I searched and couldn't find one) for; tvs, cable/dish boxes, and receivers that are currently not supported - so perhaps in future updates
    MS can look at this said thread and try to provide support to these devises.

List of unsupported Devices:

1) Harman/Kardon AVR1700

Cobbster-7C56EB3F-53B1-4DF8-B170-3B1005B7149F, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Volume control

Does anyone know of a way to control the volume on my Harman Kardon AVR635 with a Xbox controller or Xbox remote?

VorticalElf8739, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Dudekizzle
    Dudekizzle Guest

I pretty much had my dashboard, specifically my pins, exactly where I wanted them. I cannot duplicate it with the new dashboard. My UI experience is almost exclusively magnetized to my pins, and now they are gone. My beloved shortcuts
    to specific HBO shows and other programs are gone. I agree, the background image layout is improved. But I hate my home screen currently.

Dudekizzle, Sep 26, 2017
  5. Dudekizzle Win User

6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?

Cortana via the Harman Kardon Invoke or Smarthpone, or Alexa via various Echo devices and smartphone are the only available options.
  7. gcstang Win User

No Audio with Netflix

Same issue on the xbox one with Harman Kardon watching Netflix and voice disappears but background music stays until I turn off the receiver and turn it back on. This happens sporadically.
  8. ToddPartridge Win User

AV Receiver issue with volume control

Any current remote codes for a Harman/Kardon AVR700? Xbox One can turn it off and on, I get sound through it, but cannot get volume controls to work at all.
  9. iBest58 Win User

Tv won't work on my xbox one.

Same here, the last update messed up my console. I can't find my TV (Sharp) and AVR (Harman Kardon) anymore. XB1 says that the brands cannot be found. Strange, because they worked well before the update.
Thema:

1. Harman Kardon 3600: Dashboard - Similar Threads - Harman Kardon 3600

2. cant connect on 3600 MYTF1

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect on 3600 MYTF1: dns error,? server Down I guess fc1f33cf-916c-4d24-94a0-859f60f292fc