hardware (deleted my cloud storage from everywhere)

Discus and support hardware (deleted my cloud storage from everywhere) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was wondering I saw that as soon as you delete the cloud storage everywhere it gone its over and I was wondering if i gutted my xbox took out the HDD... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tsoaku, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Tsoaku
    Tsoaku Guest

Was wondering I saw that as soon as you delete the cloud storage everywhere it gone its over and I was wondering if i gutted my xbox took out the HDD and then tried to recover deleted files would I theoretically be able to recover a lost game save? lost about 100 hours of gameplay and I just wanna try to cover all basis in the hopes of getting it back.

:)

Tsoaku, Mar 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  3. Tsoaku Win User

aww what a shame thanks for the confirmation in my woes
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but that's not an option. The cloud storage is already deleted everywhere.
  5. WittyPup2624735 Win User

Forza Horizon 3

• Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
        Im totally unable to delete from the cloud from the Xbox I have no access to it at all, I tried every possible outcome. Is it possible to gain access from the Xbox cloud from my Microsoft account so I can delete my cloud storage.
      • Sincerely David (Mod Removed-Personal Information)
  6. Quiet_times Win User

How do I delete cloud save file on Xbox one?

I’ve followed the step by step instructions on the support page on how to delete cloud save files but I don’t have the option to “delete from everywhere” and when I go to my storage I only have the option to clear all my local save files. I have
    searched through my whole xbox one looking for an option to delete it but I can’t find anything.
    Go to manage games and add ons and it will say delete from console or from everywhere

I literally said, in the question, that I don’t have the option to delete it from everywhere.
Thema:

1. hardware (deleted my cloud storage from everywhere) - Similar Threads - hardware deleted cloud

2. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  3. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  4. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. HardWare Connectivity Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    HardWare Connectivity Issue: Hey, recently I’ve been having trouble with the connectivity on my console , it won’t recognise any networks or anything. I keep receiving an error message saying something about restarting my...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Known Hardware Issue with Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Known Hardware Issue with Series X?: Before I file a BBB complaint, file an official complaint with the Washington State AG office, and seek legal advice regarding class action, I'm going to throw this out for discussion. My Xbox...
  10. How to ask about hardware issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to ask about hardware issues: There should be better communication to report problems on consoles a32dad77-d8db-4d35-9b52-4a84ac1754c4